[25-12] TripNiCE S008B - IceCream Sandwich 4.0.1 | BETA 008

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest ronaldramsayii

Well Im not sure we if this website is ok to post on here so if its not let me know and I will remove it. But I absolutly love Mobilism.org. They even have their own android app!

I love them to. Love the selection they have.

Guest petar.bgd

This ROM is really good, texting, calling, browsing, wifi, widgets everything works great last 5 hours. Just two soft reboots while installing TB, but after that restoring apps work flawlessly and one using ES File explorer becouse some graphics s... when using it. Great job Trip.

Guest alankrut

Trying to finish alpha 6 now

And the all mightly TripNRaVer is at it again wink.gif

Dont want to bother you, but what can we expect on Alpha 6? If you arent bothered by that question

Trying to finish alpha 6 now

Just wanted to let you know that I'm an XDA guy but I started an account here to keep up to date on your work, not to flame. The drama is beyond silly but, at the end of the day, no one can argue that you're not a good dev. Thanks for sharing your work as it comes along!

Guest Sandman68

doesn anyone know any good websites where i can download apps , very easy style of download and where i can browse them as well , so i can pick and choose?

I think it's really inappropriate to ask people here about a website to download apps (which would be pirated) when this is a DEVELOPER forum. Just reinstall another ROM, install and backup all your apps then reinstall Trip's ROM. Or just wait for the market to work on it.

Keep up the good work Trip!

Edited by Sandman68

Guest alankrut

hey guys, notice how no one asked trip about releasing a new rom.

He himself announced it for us.

This is how things should be, if we dont bother the dev, and he can make things peacefully smile.gif

Guest khanleyk

Trip been following your work for ages, can't believe this thread isn't more popular. Best public ICS rom for the Sensation. YOU RULE.

ONLY public ICS rom for the Sensation

Guest ronaldramsayii

ONLY public ICS rom for the Sensation

Trip been following your work for ages, can't believe this thread isn't more popular. Best public ICS rom for the Sensation. YOU RULE.

Absolutely right! Best and only ICS ROM.

Guest ronaldramsayii

post-862766-132339174558_thumb.png

I'm trying to get WiFi calling going for this ROM. Since at the moment I can't donate money I'll try and donate some other way. There aren't any force closes with this but its stuck on enabling.... I'll continue to try and get it working.

Although I need it myself I feel everyone else could to. Thanks again Trip for all your hard work.

Guest ronaldramsayii
Anyone else notice Flash doesn't work with ICS currently in browser?

It'll be fixed soon. I have issues even downloading in the browser. It'll come around...

Guest ronaldramsayii
It will be released tomorow,

Gallery and maps are working now, more optimised also 100mb

Looking forward to it. Thanks for the update Trip. Rest up Bro

Guest Bluewall2

yay ! thanks ! any progress about sound or market ? :P just wondering :)

Guest dvandit

i will be fallowing ... galary and maps that's good , navigation too ?

maybe market?

ooh p.s. i figured out that data is eating up battery a lot, or maybe cuz i been using this rom only since today, batter is not calibrated yet.

but in battery status , i can see that data network is 95 procent of battery use, maybe problem with kernel or radio , i dunno , not good with these things.

also there is 3g icon not 4g or H

Guest ronaldramsayii

i will be fallowing ... galary and maps that's good , navigation too ?

maybe market?

ooh p.s. i figured out that data is eating up battery a lot, or maybe cuz i been using this rom only since today, batter is not calibrated yet.

but in battery status , i can see that data network is 95 procent of battery use, maybe problem with kernel or radio , i dunno , not good with these things.

also there is 3g icon not 4g or H

For me it was display......display i think killed my battery, but somehow it still was falling even when it was asleep. Maybe system tuner isn't yet set up for ICS.....

Guest Yasin mh

Been using this rom for over an hour now and so far no reboots at all. Wow thanks for the great rom and I can't wait for it to become stable enough to be used as a daily driver!

Guest BummAround

And who knows what else will be fixed by TRIP before the release of Alpha 6!

Take your time, TRIP. Yay! GREAT AS USUAL! :)

Guest berlintzen

Thank you for your hard work. I am looking forward to your next release.

I would donate my girlfriend to you if I have one. rolleyes.gif