[25-12] TripNiCE S008B - IceCream Sandwich 4.0.1 | BETA 008

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest tentoace

Addicted lol dry.gif

Mirror:

http://www.mediafire...r8rmmrsf615jhd6

hmz the OP has only 13 +1... it would be nice if you give a +1 if you like the rom :unsure:

I did +1 the first post, thanks a lot for the ROM trip :D haven't tested 7.5 yet.

You're saying some of the random soft/hard reboots will disappear? On 7, every once in a while, when I switch apps, like from google currents to pulse news, there's a hard reboot. If yes, awesome! And just for the sake of asking, things from g-apps include maps, search bar and ?

Guest TripNRaVeR

The stupid calender, maps, street, sync, exchange, mail and a custom setup wizard all the other is removed. But i will make some addons packs available with additions to this rom. I try to build a few now. Thats the easy way to stop the complaining and asking about it lolz

Guest ronaldramsayii

The stupid calender, maps, street, sync, exchange, mail and a custom setup wizard all the other is removed. But i will make some addons packs available with additions to this rom. I try to build a few now. Thats the easy way to stop the complaining and asking about it lolz

Just out of curiosity bro.....so what's not in 7.5 that was in 7? Just a quick sum up......

Guest Bluewall2

Wow, really impressed by the update !

All is working fine, smoother than before, thanks !

Btw, you know how to use the voice recognition on this rom ? there's no speaker icon on the keyboard lol ?

Guest ronaldramsayii

what's the deal with 2D HW acceleration in dev settings? should we leave it as OFF (default) or turn it on? or maybe it doesn't do anything for now

I turn it on.....and don't have any issues with it....kinda cool actually.

1323643999' post=1863203']

Wow, really impressed by the update !

All is working fine, smoother than before, thanks !

Btw, you know how to use the voice recognition on this rom ? there's no speaker icon on the keyboard lol ?

Ics is changing the way how apps are rendered. With apps targeted to the icsnframework, hw accel is turned on by default. This is because it can cause issues wih older apps. This option forces it to on, but it only makes a difference to older market apps. I would say, leave it off is more safe.

Guest ronaldramsayii

Thanks for the update Trip and allowing us to test and provide feedback.....

Going to test thoroughly and report back on anything that's changed from Alpha 7....

Guest eggyenergy666

@trip really love it so far, great work! but is the screen resolution the same like the firs miui was? problem with QHD yeah? i can see it's more smoother and feeling good! +! for you my friend!

Edit: i think everybody have it, but the rom is so fast that the CRT animation is also blazingly fastxD

Edited by eggyenergy666

Guest TripNRaVeR

Hey Trip is the new ENDTIME kernel implemented into this or will be a separate flashable zip?

Is allready included.

@ eggy

the screen resolution isnt changed why? whats wrong with it?

Guest eggyenergy666

@trip its to close together or to the middle, i have also an nexus s and hd2 for comparrison, and it seems like its to much inverted, or its just me;) but for the rest, only the CRT animation and in the setingsmenubwe miss background, but this is already known i think? Love the works, bought an sensation just to be on your roms, i was there from the beginning on xda xperia x10 forums n.n always came back to your work, nothing can compare to it my friend;)

Guest tentoace

@trip really love it so far, great work! but is the screen resolution the same like the firs miui was? problem with QHD yeah? i can see it's more smoother and feeling good! +! for you my friend!

Edit: i think everybody have it, but the rom is so fast that the CRT animation is also blazingly fastxD

Lol yeah, the CRT off animation looks retarded :P but its cool, just shows exactly how fast the rom really is :)

Guest tentoace

I can't update Google Maps with this release :(

It says that the package file was not signed correctly.

why not go into system, uninstall and redownload from market?

Guest fr0zenblood75

Is 7.5 noticeably smoother that alpha 7 ? And i dont think its because of how fast it is bro :/ Its because of the missing 2d HW acceleration i think. The rom is really fast though :D

Guest eggyenergy666

Is 7.5 noticeably smoother that alpha 7 ? And i dont think its because of how fast it is bro :/ Its because of the missing 2d HW acceleration i think. The rom is really fast though :D

yeah i find it alot smoother :D and it's my daily since it came out stablexD