[25-12] TripNiCE S008B - IceCream Sandwich 4.0.1 | BETA 008

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest Fusion600

Lolz how many users on the thread watching and waiting 8-)

Tons, only positive feedback (well a couple of the Trollz hating,) but lots of positive support)

Guest manelriells

You know what, everybody doesn't know that, the new market exist for a reason... wink.gif

I don't mind you want to use the old market on your phone, the new one is better for me, the thing is, I can't even install it on Trip's Rom, so I would like to know why this problem exist only on his rom !

Beside that I don't like to go back, we'll never have the old market again on Android so we better start to use the new one and try to make Google improve it (by complaining, reporting etc.) IMO

New is not allways better,if the old one is faster I won't use new one.I think if it's trip's rom he can put the market that he want not the one that you want,if you don't like it just use another rom,salute

Guest manelriells

I'm fixing some anoying things that dont look nice, some things look unfinished. should be done soon

we all know this is an alpha,not a perfect thing but we apreciate every upload you give to us,thanks

Guest Fusion600

Should the setupwizard be included? I like it but its somehow messed up after the apn fix :blink: its unbelievable but its true :lol:

Not required for me. But whatever you think

Guest fr0zenblood75
Should the setupwizard be included? I like it but its somehow messed up after the apn fix its unbelievable but its true

Well we only use it once .. its nice but not neccesary I'm sure people flashing this would be able to do it manualy

Guest Arz Bhatia

Trip please fix the launcher density? The icons and Widgets on the screen display in between! And we can't drag the icon close to the dock and it looks really weird!

And this was fine in Alpha 1 I remember!

Edited by Arz Bhatia

Guest Bluntedslc

Should the setupwizard be included? I like it but its somehow messed up after the apn fix :blink: its unbelievable but its true :lol:

To be honest I skip it every time !

Guest DroidRC1

As long as we can still sync our account I'm okay with it gone

I'm fine without the setup wizard. I like it also.

Guest Calvin150

I will release it now but i'm not really satisfied but to let you all have some pre-fun i will release it

Awesome, looking forward to it, thanks! As an Alpha, I for one am not expecting it to be perfect! Good for you for always wanting things to be better though!

Guest TripNRaVeR

B) damn

It seems that the last run i fixed 50% of the lockups swapbuffer error is gone my friends B)

It is also hell of alot smoother now

Its releasable after all