[25-12] TripNiCE S008B - IceCream Sandwich 4.0.1 | BETA 008

Guest TripNRaVeR

Still loving your work Trip, would be great if more people were helping you. It's very rare to see someone working on a project of this magnitude alone, at least for your ROM. I saw a team of at least 3 on another device forum that started ages ago and got nowhere. for AOSP Sensation.

Can someone tell me how to use the multi mount app doesnt seem to do anything when I plug my cable in I allowed it root permissions and enabled splash screen to turn on when I plug her in

Can someone tell me how to use the multi mount app doesnt seem to do anything when I plug my cable in I allowed it root permissions and enabled splash screen to turn on when I plug her in

You need to go into your Widgets and put the multimountvwidget on homescreen

You need to go into your Widgets and put the multimountvwidget on homescreen

Thank you works great and thank you trip for getting rid of the crt animations I hate it

Guest ronaldramsayii
Still loving your work Trip, would be great if more people were helping you. It's very rare to see someone working on a project of this magnitude alone, at least for your ROM. I saw a team of at least 3 on another device forum that started ages ago and got nowhere. for AOSP Sensation.

Trip isn't your average man lol. Half man half amazing.

Edited by ronaldramsayii

The day we have bt and camera - this will be my daily driver; I need both for business, but other than that - it's been a great experience. Kudos to you, Trip :)

Guest ronaldramsayii

Just reporting in....

Everyone knows that Google Currents is graphically intense. That being said....every time I use it now and try to load a article it freezes and reboot. Otherwise I'm loving it so far. Cant wait to see what Trip does next

Guest ajonesma

Just reporting in....

Everyone knows that Google Currents is graphically intense. That being said....every time I use it now and try to load a article it freezes and reboot. Otherwise I'm loving it so far. Cant wait to see what Trip does next

I really? I am running the Alpha 7.6 and using Google Currents and no lockups so far and most of what I my activity has been on Google Currents, the rest on twitter :)

Thanks Trip for the update!

Guest tentoace

Multimount does not work at all. It's practically useless.

it worked for me... once...

I'm not sure when to put the widget on the screen. If I have it on before I plug in, it doesn't mount, if I put it on after, it doesn't mount :S

Guest Shagman68

it worked for me... once...

I'm not sure when to put the widget on the screen. If I have it on before I plug in, it doesn't mount, if I put it on after, it doesn't mount :S

Put widget on one of your home screens.

Plug in USB data cable.

Tap widget on, it will highlight green.

Wait for computer to recognize it.

Boom done... Works for me every time.

Guest Dragon_Droid

Weird because I haven't had the warm issues or one reboot on 7.6 for the first time..But I did have reboots on Google Currents though ..Otherwise this ROM kicks arse. I am at 97 degrees Fahrenheit.

Edited by Dragon_Droid

Guest kotaro_14

Big upgrade from Alpha 6. Alpha 6 used to give me reboots all the time, so I didn't bother using it. I can't wait for the next release, hopefully Camera, smoothness, and other problems will be fixed! I want to see what kmobs has in store and who has the better ICS rom hehe.

Problems: Red frame appears sometimes when making selection, keyboard lag, in settings menu when selecting data sometimes lags, power button sometimes won't turn on screen (haven't flashed new TMO OTA .zip, which supposedly fixes the power buton issue, but not sure if applicable to ICS), camera , Bluetooth, and that's all I have found for now.

Edited by kotaro_14

Guest ronaldramsayii
Weird because I haven't had the warm issues or one reboot on 7.6 for the first time..But I did have reboots on Google Currents though ..Otherwise this ROM kicks arse.

I have issues with Google Currents as well. Other wise yeah its the best!

Big upgrade from Alpha 6. Alpha 6 used to give me reboots all the time, so I didn't bother using it. I can't wait for the next release, hopefully Camera, smoothness, and other problems will be fixed! I want to see what kmobs has in store and who has the better ICS rom hehe.

Problems: Red frame appears sometimes when making selection, keyboard lag, in settings menu when selecting data sometimes lags, power button (haven't flashed new TMO OTA .zip, which supposedly fixes the power buton issue, but not sure if applicable to ICS), camera , Bluetooth, and that's all I have found for now.

Go into developers and uncheck strict mode and reboot the phone. Fixed the red frame issue for me.

Camera and Bluetooth isn't priority yet.

Guest tentoace

Problems: Red frame appears sometimes when making selection, keyboard lag, in settings menu when selecting data sometimes lags, power button sometimes won't turn on screen (haven't flashed new TMO OTA .zip, which supposedly fixes the power buton issue, but not sure if applicable to ICS), camera , Bluetooth, and that's all I have found for now.

I believe kmobs is gonna go straight for CM9... It'll be closer to AOSP apps wise and it'll have the CM notification stuff, which is always nice. When they're both stable though, I think it is a kernel fight... (btw, i've seen and played with stock and CM9 Alpha Gnexus, atm stock is a lot smoother

Edited by tentoace

Guest ronaldramsayii
i went through all comments but do I flash trips gapps package with 76? like on 75? for my gTalk?

Through Recovery Mode....

Or just add it to your archive manually before flashing. That's what I did. Everything works fine.