[25-12] TripNiCE S008B - IceCream Sandwich 4.0.1 | BETA 008

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest inzanic

I can't believe this.

I tried the ICS version of Galaxy Nexus today and the HWACC was smooth as butter.

Now I just hope this will bring the same experience to our Sensations :D :D

Ummm, "cleaner" thread, rite?

Dude, I'm not complaining for the 17th time for why camera doesn't work. Or bluetooth. Or which widget you used in your screenshot. Or who killed Kennedy.

I'm just reporting the news about development.

If that wasn't in-topic, then sorry, I must be in the wrong place.

Guest Da Baron

Not sure if i must wait 1-2 hours or go to the badword' bed lol :D

WAIT! There'll be plenty o' rest once you've retired! LOL

If this is any indication of the treat we experienced today with the early "test leak" from HTC w/4.0.1 it'll be worth the loss of sleep...

Sense's ICS version is pretty nifty yet i'm partial to Trip's original ICS port.

~

DaBaron

Guest dvandit

for people who like sense , they ganna love the new ics 4.0 with sence 3.5

me personally i hate sence, so unpationatly waiting for a trips beta to be uploaded , flashed and tested on my pretty htc sensation :)))))

Guest Chilled26

Trip : possible to include the beats mod from sense? Music sounds abit plain without it. Or include eq apps ?

Screw beats! Hopefully he will include Xloud later on.

Edited by Chilled26

You guys aren't really learning anything at all are you?Asking for mods,When its gonna be uploaded etc.Just be patient or you will end up pushing away an extremely good Developer

Guest thesoze

I like sense but the plain ICS just looks much better - I flashed the ICS Sense leaked ROM - it is nice but it totally doesnt look like ICS but GB Sense 3.5 of the original Sensation ROM.

I'm sticking with Trip and I hope he develops the ROM much further...

~j

for people who like sense , they ganna love the new ics 4.0 with sence 3.5

me personally i hate sence, so unpationatly waiting for a trips beta to be uploaded , flashed and tested on my pretty htc sensation :)))))

Guest Lucas Childers

I currently re-flashing, but out of no where the home button stopped working, I did numerous battery pulls and soft reboots but to no avail it didn't seem to tick in the system, it still vibrated, as if it still knew I hit it, but nothing registered. As I said, re-flashing right now, hope everything is going to be OK.

Thanks,

Lucas

EDIT: It also reset my brightness settings and sound settings.

DOUBLE EDIT: Everything is fine now, I re-flashed.

Edited by Lucas Childers

Just get PowerAMP. Best Music Player out there with a great equalizer. The "rock" profile is awesome :)

Get something, anything, just don't get Beats... it's a joke. Period.

Guest Kevin0011111

We werent asking dummy, i was asking when people THINK he will upload, if i wanted to ask him....id ask him so wind your neck in....

well a development thread isnt for useless ramblings, take it to the general discussion, remember, "A watched pot never boils"

TRIP MY MAN ALL THE RELEASES WITH SENSE ICS R NOT SOO GOOD JUS WANTED TO ASK WHEN ICS BETA VERSION COME OUT

I don't know how anyone can complain about the sense ICS ROM. It is pretty much fully functional, with working calls, camera, Bluetooth, face unlock etc.

I'm looking forward to the progress trip makes as much as the next guy, but the leaked sense ROMs are definitely a step ahead of where this ROM is in its current form.

Guest cenwesi

I don't know how anyone can complain about the sense ICS ROM. It is pretty much fully functional, with working calls, camera, Bluetooth, face unlock etc.

I'm looking forward to the progress trip makes as much as the next guy, but the leaked sense ROMs are definitely a step ahead of where this ROM is in its current form.

Yep, it looks like some have already started ripping sense out of it. By this time tomorrow there will be none sense version of it. That should holds us up until Trip/Kmob release their stuff :)

I don't know how anyone can complain about the sense ICS ROM. It is pretty much fully functional, with working calls, camera, Bluetooth, face unlock etc.I'm looking forward to the progress trip makes as much as the next guy, but the leaked sense ROMs are definitely a step ahead of where this ROM is in its current form.

If all you consider is that the ROM is fully functional then sure I suppose this 'leak' is great.. Otherwise it's a piece of cr@p.

It's Sense 3.5 on top of an overblown ICS framework.. the factory images of stock ICS 4.0.2 for the Galaxy Nexus are 184MB.. why on earth does this ROM need to be 400MB!@?

And where's the value add.. what is so revolutionary in this version of Sense? Nothing.. it's more of the same old thing.. and that quite frankly is tired.

There's virtually nothing that differentiates it from a GB Sense-based ROM.. ooh.. it has Apple-like square folders on the home screen.. Everyone run and flash it.. cuz you know those nice round folders are just so last year.. PUHLEEZ.

</rant ends>