TechnoLover

[SCRIPT] AD2SDX modified by TechnoLover 1.3a (05.07.2012)

i had this problem too when i was trying to instal some apps... lots of free space but the phone tells there's neither.

i solve it in this way: go to /data/app and delete the app that give problems, then reinstall it :)

hope to help you !

i had this problem too when i was trying to instal some apps... lots of free space but the phone tells there's neither.

i solve it in this way: go to /data/app and delete the app that give problems, then reinstall it :)

hope to help you !

Hi!!! I've tried this way but I was not able to solve the problem... I had to restore the phone to the fresh rom and reinstall only the apps that i use daily...

Hi everybody!!!

I have updated the kernel to technolovers' 1.5 and installed the ad2sdx 1.3a on my stock (and clean) Acer 2.3.6 rom... As expected now I have a great space available and I have installed 36 apps but now I can't use them because I've an error message that states that there is no enught space avilable on the phone.... but I've 600Mb free!!! Has anyone the same problem? How can I solve it????

it's a ad2sdx's tipical problem... I resolved space problems with link2sd