GTA 3

Guest sumdumguy

Guest sumdumguy

I'm only using the standard rom at the moment and the game chugs a bit too much :( It's kind of playable though.

Will i see much improvement with a custom rom? anyone tried ?

Edited by sumdumguy

I'm only using the standard rom at the moment and the game chugs a bit too much :( It's kind of playable though.

Will i see much improvement with a custom rom? anyone tried ?

I have no details about this game but all my games (dmd rom + technolover kernel) improved in a sensible way with overclock (modern combat 2, nova 2 etc)

Guest sumdumguy

Thx for the feedback, seems from the market feedback many other android phones are struggling too, hopefully they will update the game soon with some perfomance increase.

meanwhile I'll have to get brave and update to a custom rom

Guest chemicalbuz

@ 1.2 GHz it runs quite good, didn't check higher frequencies yet

just tried at 800mhz, no lag at all :D (with t&l)...but i have chainfire 3D installed, maybe helps for real ;)

Edited by chemicalbuz

Guest sambartle

I'm officially annoyed by this game/android market now..

It was listed as Compatible with the Liquid MT.. so I bought it.. and it works fine at 1.2ghz overclocked.. it lagged a little at 800mhz

However I tried to play it this morning and its force closing on me... I checked the stack trace and its a missing library.. so I thought i'd reinstall...

It's now listed as not compatible with my device.. so I cant re-download it if I remove it..

ARGHHHHH

Is anyone else getting this problem?

post-622368-0-01239600-1324121251_thumb.

Edited by sambartle

Guest chemicalbuz

I'm officially annoyed by this game/android market now..

It was listed as Compatible with the Liquid MT.. so I bought it.. and it works fine at 1.2ghz overclocked.. it lagged a little at 800mhz

However I tried to play it this morning and its force closing on me... I checked the stack trace and its a missing library.. so I thought i'd reinstall...

It's now listed as not compatible with my device.. so I cant re-download it if I remove it..

ARGHHHHH

Is anyone else getting this problem?

post-622368-0-01239600-1324121251_thumb.

look for apk on the web, it's illegal but you have purchased it already so you are right

Guest sjaakiespeelman

My problem with it is.. that i could make my ext part. 2 gig.. now i have it 1 gig.. and 1 on sd.. but if i download the content it isn't 400 mb or so..

i think it downloads, then extracts it.. but doen'st delete the zip files.. what to do ?

Guest sjaakiespeelman

http://andropediaapps.blogspot.com/2011/12/grand-theft-auto-gta-iii-v10-apk-full.html

her i can download the sd files.. but which version should i choose?

My problem with it is.. that i could make my ext part. 2 gig.. now i have it 1 gig.. and 1 on sd.. but if i download the content it isn't 400 mb or so..

i think it downloads, then extracts it.. but doen'st delete the zip files.. what to do ?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have t&l 2.3.6 on my MT, GTA3 does NOT work :/ it freezes after a minute or two... I tried OC (1.6GHz), swap (on Gingerounay), GTA settings... still nothing... :/

I think it's the radio on the car that makes it crash... how do I turn off it?

Guest sumdumguy

To turn the radio off, just 'swipe' the radio station until you get to 'radio off'.. but it won't make a difference.

Only gta3 ver1.0 works for me, 1.1/1.2 lock after a minute or so. Also you need to OC to 1200-1400Mhz for decent gameplay.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest sumdumguy

Is there a way to increase working ram on this phone ? The maxium I can get is @230mb free by turning off all the 'running services' i can in settings-aplications

The reason i ask is because I think low memory is what is making 1.1/1.2/1.3 versions of gta lock up after a few minutes.

If I free up as much ram as possible it works longer before locking up.

I just tried 1.3 and it's really worth getting running imo. You can adjust the graphics settings in the 1.3 ver and make it look great!! and also it runs better at higher settings ?? shrugs

defaults..

draw distance 49%

graphic resolution 60%

special effects low

dynamic shadows off

frame rate limiter on

I set it to the folowing and it was very smooth even at just 1024mhz cpu setting and looked awesome..

draw distance 49%

graphic resolution 100%

special effects meduim

dynamic shadows on

frame rate limiter off

would be great to get this going if anyone has any ideas

Edited by sumdumguy