CM6.1 UltraFast - Custom tweaked Android 2.2 ROM

Guest Domica

Easy way is to connect Pulse to PC and using Android Commander flash BOOT.IMG or at recovery update a BOOT.IMG flash file (several different can be found on the first post or by using search at forum).

I see,thanks

DOMICA

Please explain to me what I did....I put 'boot.img' from your old rom (v1) and folder 'META-inf' from cyanogenmod 6.1 v40 and put in YOUR latest version3 and now work peferc to me. I have not any problem with rom.

That is only way to install that rom with t-mobile Hungarian 2.1 official rom.

Thanks!

Guest samnang

You need to install time machine and then UK Rom, because once you install Hungarian, you cannot install any other then Hungarian without a time machine. Extract, put dload onto SD, update like any other official rom, then put UK dload folder onto SD and update like any other official (red, vol up and power).

Here it is:

Thanks for Dload Reset! now I've successfully done with UK rom! Thanks :D after that i will try CM6.1 UltraFast V3 again!:lol:

Guest samnang

Thanks for Dload Reset! now I've successfully done with UK rom! Thanks :D after that i will try CM6.1 UltraFast V3 again!:lol:

Still the same b4! I got the same problem!:rolleyes:

Still the same b4! I got the same problem!

Possibly the reason is with the speed of Cpu of boot.img. Try flashing after ROM a different BOOT.IMG( for OC try TWRocks 614 MHZ.

DOMICA

Please explain to me what I did....I put 'boot.img' from your old rom (v1) and folder 'META-inf' from cyanogenmod 6.1 v40 and put in YOUR latest version3 and now work peferc to me. I have not any problem with rom.

That is only way to install that rom with t-mobile Hungarian 2.1 official rom.

Thanks!

Interesting, I will check the sizes and update scripts of both and try to see why is that...

when i try to install any app i can't .. phone reboot every time what can i do dude ?!

Install version 3 and update zip (superuser+data permissions), will be included iin v4.

You're welcome. Now that you can install UK 2010 rom it's easy to try any custom rom you want and find the one that suits you best.

Cheers.

Edited by didije

ok, I have a problem here. flashed official update uk 2.1 (dload), flashed cwm 2.5.something, went to recovery, cleand wiped everything and also formated all partitions except sdcard. flashed your rom, and get bootloop. What is wrong?

ok, I have a problem here. flashed official update uk 2.1 (dload), flashed cwm 2.5.something, went to recovery, cleand wiped everything and also formated all partitions except sdcard. flashed your rom, and get bootloop. What is wrong?

I don't know for sure, but since you from Sweden anyway, try flashing the official Tre 2.1 update (dload) and then repeat the rest of the instructions again. (I personally use the Tre rom as my base.) Also, your phone might not be able to handle the high CPU speed in this rom.

I don't know for sure, but since you from Sweden anyway, try flashing the official Tre 2.1 update (dload) and then repeat the rest of the instructions again. (I personally use the Tre rom as my base.) Also, your phone might not be able to handle the high CPU speed in this rom.

To be precise, I use German phone, but i had tre update before, however, I replaced it with UK one, for the sake of compatibility with various custom roms. Anyway I will try to go through time machine and try tre again. Thank you.

To be precise, I use German phone, but i had tre update before, however, I replaced it with UK one, for the sake of compatibility with various custom roms. Anyway I will try to go through time machine and try tre again. Thank you.

The problem with telling people to install the UK rom is that there are two "official" UK roms out there. The current one you can download from Huawei/T-Mobile is what we call the 2011 UK rom. But most modified roms in this forum need to use the 2010 UK rom (no longer officially available). That causes a lot of confusion and trouble for some people.

I know that the Tre rom /system partition is even larger, so any rom that will fit in the 2010 UK /system partition will definitely fit in the Tre partition. If that doesn't solve your problem, then look at the boot.img issue (CPU speed).

Good luck.

Would somebody be so kind as to post some benchmark data? :)

Thinking about intalling this rom at the moment...

I will run quadrant and Antutu Benchmark and post it tommorow during the day...

(v.04 updates currently in preparing...)

The problem with telling people to install the UK rom is that there are two "official" UK roms out there. The current one you can download from Huawei/T-Mobile is what we call the 2011 UK rom. But most modified roms in this forum need to use the 2010 UK rom (no longer officially available). That causes a lot of confusion and trouble for some people.

I know that the Tre rom /system partition is even larger, so any rom that will fit in the 2010 UK /system partition will definitely fit in the Tre partition. If that doesn't solve your problem, then look at the boot.img issue (CPU speed).

Good luck.

Thank you for clarification, I have an issue here, I can't find those old roms, can you send me the link or upload it? I didn't touch this phone for almost an year. It was under heavy rain and after that all radio functionality disappeared, so, this device is used as gameboy for my kids. Also have off top question - what screen type of u8220? Is it qvga or hvga?

Thank you for clarification, I have an issue here, I can't find those old roms, can you send me the link or upload it? I didn't touch this phone for almost an year. It was under heavy rain and after that all radio functionality disappeared, so, this device is used as gameboy for my kids. Also have off top question - what screen type of u8220? Is it qvga or hvga?

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/15703389/UKoldPulse%20Android21.zip

Should I flash it through time machine or over 2011 update?

It doesn't matter. It will delete everything, repartition ur phone and install uk 2.1 old.

So u can do it now.

nop.. still no lack. I flashed without time machine and with it, and phone just keeps rebooting. tried a few other roms, the same result. Anyone have tre firmware? I had cm6 before, but them flashed uk update and didnt do anything with the phone for a while. But I think I flashed cm6 from tre firmware

nop.. still no lack. I flashed without time machine and with it, and phone just keeps rebooting. tried a few other roms, the same result. Anyone have tre firmware? I had cm6 before, but them flashed uk update and didnt do anything with the phone for a while. But I think I flashed cm6 from tre firmware

http://www.mediafire.com/?iddw2bpbiydkrso

But I don't know why that would make any difference at this point. Something else seems wrong.

Guest samnang

Possibly the reason is with the speed of Cpu of boot.img. Try flashing after ROM a different BOOT.IMG( for OC try TWRocks 614 MHZ.

It's work now (CM6.1 UltraFast V3 without CM6.1 update)! :lol: if i flash cm6.1 Update it still automatically boot to Recovery!

Guest samnang

I am already install the last version of ultra fast rom. The same prablem are still here. These appliation doesn' work: CPU master, QuickPic. There is still problem with install application.

for me, the same your problem and two more applications is " exDialer, exContacts "

for me, the same your problem and two more applications is " exDialer, exContacts "

The problems appear if you don't move upon first boot apps to sd-ext with Link2SD, tested thoroughly.... After you move them they will work normally...