TripNiCE - Ice Cream Sandwich Discussion Thread | Latest - TR001B

Guest Arz Bhatia

Guest ajonesma

It's that truely released from HTC or it's a porting by xda devs?

its a HTC leak, with a few customizations, but mostly stock with Sense 3.5. I just installed it and so far everything is working nicely including camera and bluetooth!

Guest stu_2k1

its a HTC leak, with a few customizations, but mostly stock with Sense 3.5. I just installed it and so far everything is working nicely including camera and bluetooth!

Same, its running quite well. Not as smooth as Trips though

Guest Cyberdan3

Anyone having issues with the phone telling you there is no space left on the phone?

Says "Low on Space" Phone storage space is getting low. Select an action / select an action for the USB device.......

I tried clearing data from the app I am using and I have more than enough free space.....

Guest Vexation

Anyone having issues with the phone telling you there is no space left on the phone?

Says "Low on Space" Phone storage space is getting low. Select an action / select an action for the USB device.......

I tried clearing data from the app I am using and I have more than enough free space.....

It's a known bug with no known fix so far.

Guest volscian

Tends to come when something force closes, I'm sure it will be fixed in the near future.

Anybody have any idea what would be involved in making Wifi Calling work on either Trip's or this new leaked HTC build? I absolutely HAVE to have wifi calling at home so I cannot go up without it :-( I'd like to help but I'm not sure where to begin - I've tried taking some existing packages for wifi calling that works with like CM7 and custom sense builds out there but they don't work with the ICS builds we have. Anybody have any suggestions?

Guest Kgpp2293

Not sure if this has been mentioned before or not. but im having problem with the call volume being rediculously quiet. like not hearable nearly. and cause the phone freezes when i try turn it up in call. is there a way to make it louder or turn it up?? plz help :). also amazing work trip , thanks so much for all the time uv put into your build

Guest Arz Bhatia

Not sure if this has been mentioned before or not. but im having problem with the call volume being rediculously quiet. like not hearable nearly. and cause the phone freezes when i try turn it up in call. is there a way to make it louder or turn it up?? plz help :). also amazing work trip , thanks so much for all the time uv put into your build

Get into the dialer and press volume up.

Guest Arz Bhatia

Anybody have any idea what would be involved in making Wifi Calling work on either Trip's or this new leaked HTC build? I absolutely HAVE to have wifi calling at home so I cannot go up without it :-( I'd like to help but I'm not sure where to begin - I've tried taking some existing packages for wifi calling that works with like CM7 and custom sense builds out there but they don't work with the ICS builds we have. Anybody have any suggestions?

Wi-Fi calling isn't a priority in Trip's ROM right now, don't know about the Sense leak.

Guest Vexation

Hmm, so in-call volume seems fixed, wi-fi tethering seems fixed, HWA seems tobe fully functional, overlay error has been removed and the only thing really giving issues are the softkey buttons causing reboots or fc's. Gosh, I'm so excited for this release.