[ROM] [29-03] TripNMiUI V4 - MIUI ICS | B008

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest mark9white

Yep, while Trip's done a great job getting this stable, unfortunately it's now getting a bit behind the CM9 build, which has audio-input working as well as Google Chrome (something to do with HWA).

This is commented 5 posts above, in #263 and # 264. Voice input is not working.

Can someone please confirm if audio input is working in this build?I need it for apps like "gstrings"..In other aosp builds it didn't seem to work:-/

Edited by jaffi

Guest - psychot!c -

Can someone please confirm if audio input is working in this build?I need it for apps like "gstrings"..In other aosp builds it didn't seem to work:-/

currently htc kernel on aosp/miui will have mic broken on apps.. but it is stable I can say

Guest TheBigGun

HD Video playback is very choppy. I tried to play FullHD video recorded before with HTC Sensation camera on Sense GB ROM. I tried both Gallery Player and MX Video Player. In MX Player I've tried HW, SW and SW Fast modes. In all players and with all modes the playback is very laggy. Is there any information about this issue? Why is this happening and what has to be done to fix it? Is this a kernel issue or may be HTC kernel+AOSP problem?

Edited by TheBigGun

Guest talha_25

tripnraver hello? I respect the work.

error .....?

1) language packs are not working full

2) Have possible to position the FM Radio

When stable RC version will be ready.

Thank you in advance

Edited by talha_25

Guest nba1341

Mine is always connected and I'm on latest

when i get out of range and come back in range it fails to reconnect. It reconnects with the icon and full bars are there however no internet until i toggle it off and back on

Guest staymunch

when i get out of range and come back in range it fails to reconnect. It reconnects with the icon and full bars are there however no internet until i toggle it off and back on

weird no problem over here

Guest Conaway

I HAVE ONLY HAD ONE FC EVER ON CURRENT BUILD WIFI CONNECTS AND STAYS CONNECTED I CAN LEAVE THE HOUSE COME BACK AND IT WILL AUTOMATICALLY RECONNECT ....

now try to reflash do a wipe and dalvik cache make sure your using latest firmware try to re-flash that first then go wipe do the cache next install rom .... on the side note it may be a problem with your router but i would try that first

Do you have a Belkin router? I know when i had a Belkin My WiFi would always have the same issue with any rom I had

Guest R1nGoStar_

Very nice build, B4 Love MIUI

Only problem I have is small issues that I can live with.

1. Sometimes(twice in 2days) "service,android phone stoped working" why?

Just press back button and it's all good.

2. Twice the message "insert SD card" or something like that. Why is that, it's always in.

All other problems reported by others, I don't have them.

Any feedback appreciated, thanks all.

Guest TheBigGun

Very nice build, B4 Love MIUI

Only problem I have is small issues that I can live with.

1. Sometimes(twice in 2days) "service,android phone stoped working" why?

2. Twice the message "insert SD card" or something like that. Why is that, it's always in.

All other problems reported by others, I don't have them.

Any feedback appreciated, thanks all.

What about playing FullHD video? Isn't it choppy?

I've also noticed that event indicating with LED is always still orange light. It should be flashing green one. Any ideas how to fix this?

P.S. Anyway this ROM is very stable. Using it as my daily driver for several days.

Edited by TheBigGun

Guest R1nGoStar_

What about playing FullHD video? Isn't it choppy?

I've also noticed that event indicating with LED is always still orange light. It should be flashing green one. Any ideas how to fix this?

P.S. Anyway this ROM is very stable. Using it as my daily driver for several days.

FULL HD. I think it's fine. I played this

Only orange LED, correct.

VERY stable rom indeed.

Guest TheBigGun

FULL HD. I think it's fine. I played this

Only orange LED, correct.

VERY stable rom indeed.

Try to play some FullHD video file. I have problems with that.

Considering LED, solved now with Light Flow app. It edits some system files to change LED notifications. Does anyone know what files are responsible for this? I'd prefer to create a patch for that instead of using this app. Trip, may be you know something about it?

Edited by TheBigGun

Guest R1nGoStar_

Try to play some FullHD video file. I have problems with that.

Considering LED, solved now with Light Flow app. It edits some system files to change LED notifications. Does anyone know what files are responsible for this? I'd prefer to create a patch for that instead of using this app. Trip, may be you know something about it?

Please link me to HD file, and I will test it.

Hi everyone and thank you for your hard work on sensation Trip. We would have been stuck on Sense roms by now if you didn't make all these roms. Thank you.

Just a little question though. I'm experiencing horizontal(mostly) cracking/fracture when I swipe screens or scroll lists. And it ruins graphics and the smoothness. The thing is I experienced this issue on your GB roms too.

Is there a way to fix this? Maybe a tweak you use on your roms?

Arghh this problem drives me crazy. I mentioned it with screenshots here as well. It's much intense while using.

I really want to use Trips roms. I flashed 3.24 fw again, superwiped flashed again still no luck. Don't know what to do.

Guest ManCityFC

Arghh this problem drives me crazy. I mentioned it with screenshots here as well. It's much intense while using.

I really want to use Trips roms. I flashed 3.24 fw again, superwiped flashed again still no luck. Don't know what to do.

Trip has started posted his ROM on MIUI.us now, so perhaps someone can help you there?

Guest g0mib0y

Awesome work!

Ok I think maybe I should summarize all my questions into one post to avoid flamers.

1. What kernal should I use? Read that cm9 3.0 kernal works.

1.1 Where do I download working kernal?

2. Are all MIUI standard apps included in this ROM? (Backup, Notes etc)?

3. A list of what doesn't work please. I use my phone camera a lot.

4. How s the music sound quality? This is my only mp3 player.

Thank you for any replies and for this ROM. Will try it out as soon as I know the above things.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest GaryMachete
Awesome work!

Ok I think maybe I should summarize all my questions into one post to avoid flamers.

1. What kernal should I use? Read that cm9 3.0 kernal works.

The kernel provided has been solid.

1.1 Where do I download working kernal?

There's kernel forums on xda, xda just sucks and is cluttered with kangers.

2. Are all MIUI standard apps included in this ROM? (Backup, Notes etc)? Yes.

3. A list of what doesn't work please. I use my phone camera a lot.

Camera works great.

4. How s the music sound quality? This is my only mp3 player.

Miui music is known to have hiccups but Google music works fine

Thank you for any replies and for this ROM. Will try it out as soon as I know the above things.