[ROM] [07-02] TripNiCE "The next level" 004B | ICS 4.0.3 | PURE AOSP

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest ChristoIsChristo

:( Button doesn't work because the buttons fell off and I crazy glued back on and the volume up stuck...volume down works.

Have you tried removing the shell and just pressing the button spots on the phone itself? If that ends up working, you can buy replacement shells instead of being stuck with the ghetto one ;)

Guest Dullert

Updated firmware package:

for best performance and compatibility with my current and especially upcoming versions flash this package and youre good to go. This package will updated when one of my roms requires it. This initial version doesnt have much different from other firmware packages i guess. Every version that is following from here on will be editted and/or improved to match my rom. (instead of matching my rom to htc, we go the other way arround)

How to verify if package is succesfull and firmware is upgraded to TripNDroid Mobile Engineering?

doesnt really need an explanation, you will see it for yourself :)

Flashing needs to be done via bootloader (PG58xx.zip)

Download:

http://www.mediafire...p6hu41vigdcg6dj

The file (PG58IMG), that is loaded by install zip from sdcard or apply update from sd card? I'm a bit confused about that ><

Guest tatico28

Even if you take out the back cover it wont? It's kind of dangerous though so be cautious

Wrong quote sorry.

Edited by tatico28

Guest Jiggs82

thank you will try right away!

Edit: It worked!

Good, i had to that a few times lol thats one thing i thought was weird about the Sensation with the volume buttons being inserted to the back cover instead on the phone itself

Guest ChristoIsChristo

The file (PG58IMG), that is loaded by install zip from sdcard or apply update from sd card? I'm a bit confused about that ><

Neither... If you're installing a PG58IMG, it needs to be installed through the bootloader. Holding down Volume Down when powering up.

Guest K1UTCh809

so i updated it and it rebooted then again rebooed again it came out of no were saying MODEL ID INCORRECT or its that it ready n it knows its updated?

:(

Guest Dullert

Neither... If you're installing a PG58IMG, it needs to be installed through the bootloader. Holding down Volume Down when powering up.

Yes same as when i install a TripNiCE rom. But than (i have revolutionary) i have different options on how i can install it. When i'm not into recovery i only have image crc, simlock, factory reset and fastboot (the last 3 arent it ofc). So than i'm not sure..

Guest eggyenergy666
so i updated it and it rebooted then again rebooed again it came out of no were saying MODEL ID INCORRECT or its that it ready n it knows its updated?

Maybe you must supercid it? Just a thought;)

Guest framegrace

Errr...

Just flashed it and Camera stopped working and (strange) WiFi works but the indicator don't turns blue.

(Is that the icon rendering problem you were talking about?)

Wiped caches and all looks the same.

Any clue? All this worked (camera more or less..) before flashing firmware and in tr001b.

I'll Try to reflash tr002b and see...

*** Reflashing solved everything. Sorry.

Edited by framegrace

Guest ChristoIsChristo

Yes same as when i install a TripNiCE rom. But than (i have revolutionary) i have different options on how i can install it. When i'm not into recovery i only have image crc, simlock, factory reset and fastboot (the last 3 arent it ofc). So than i'm not sure..

It's not the same as installing a ROM (which is done from recovery), but you are in the right spot (bootloader). You need to make sure PC58IMG.zip is on the root of your SDCARD. Not in Download or anywhere else. If it's on the root, then when bootloader starts, it will automatically find the update and ask if you want to apply it.

Maybe you must supercid it? Just a thought;)

Yeah, maybe trip should edit his post to say superCID required or we are gonna have 5 pages of the same complaints

Guest eggyenergy666

Yeah, maybe trip should edit his post to say superCID required or we are gonna have 5 pages of the same complaints

Exactly my thoughts my friendxD

Guest ChristoIsChristo

:(

Do you have fastboot installed on your computer? If so, go into fastboot on the phone and then run:

fastboot oem getvar mid

What does it return?

Guest K1UTCh809

Do you have fastboot installed on your computer? If so, go into fastboot on the phone and then run:

fastboot oem getvar mid

What does it return?

no i dont have that i have the revolutionary when i uinlocked the phone it has the option to go to the bootloader it read the update n still the same if i got do it manualy tru clockworkmod it aborts it

Guest ChristoIsChristo

no i dont have that i have the revolutionary when i uinlocked the phone it has the option to go to the bootloader it read the update n still the same if i got do it manualy tru clockworkmod it aborts it

Are you two different users on here? Because you're thoroughly confusing me! lol

There are three different things we are talking about:

Bootloader

Fastboot

Recovery

The bootloader and fastboot (on the phone) are both with a white background. It is from the bootloader (which either says Revolutionary or Locked, depending on your hboot) that you install PC58IMG.zip.

The recovery has a black background, and that is where you install ROMs.

Guest K1UTCh809

Are you two different users on here? Because you're thoroughly confusing me! lol

There are three different things we are talking about:

Bootloader

Fastboot

Recovery

The bootloader and fastboot (on the phone) are both with a white background. It is from the bootloader (which either says Revolutionary or Locked, depending on your hboot) that you install PC58IMG.zip.

The recovery has a black background, and that is where you install ROMs.

ups my bad i can bootload but like i said now its locked n datz how i got the MODEL ID INCORRECT

Guest ChristoIsChristo

ups my bad i can bootload but like i said now its locked n datz how i got the MODEL ID INCORRECT

Ok, we're on the same page now ;)

On your computer, do you have ADB and fastboot installed?