[ROM] [07-02] TripNiCE "The next level" 004B | ICS 4.0.3 | PURE AOSP

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest SokNok

wow . after such a good working camera . i dont know what i did but it just started to FC every time today , and forced my phone to hang on spinning colour squares . had to flash the rom again . and second time my work around in previous post , didnt work. :((((((

Guest GrossmeisterB

He already fixed it bro;)

Where? Link? The current version doesn't take pictures!

BTW, my "Dolphin Browser Mini" won't work neither, I get graphical glitches, the AOSP-browser seems to work though...haven't tested it much yet...

Guest SokNok

Where? Link? The current version doesn't take pictures!

BTW, my "Dolphin Browser Mini" won't work neither, I get graphical glitches, the AOSP-browser seems to work though...haven't tested it much yet...

Stock Browser been fixed . but if you still got problems . use Opera browser . some people have said its working good .

Guest Dai323

CANT WAIT TO TAKE PICS WITH THIS ROM!!!!

+10Billion on that. I know Trip tweeted that he fixed the cam a long time ago, but to my knowledge he hasnt updated the post with the fix?

Guest motopaddy

+10Billion on that. I know Trip tweeted that he fixed the cam a long time ago, but to my knowledge he hasnt updated the post with the fix?

Update with camera fix hasn't been uploaded yet. I think it will be uploaded when Trip tginks it's ready and more stuff fixed:)

Guest Vexation

To the above mentioned issues:

Market/Installing issue: None of these problems seem to be related to this specific rom. Both downloading over Wi-fi and Data work flawlessly, and the same goes for installing those files. You should try and reflash with a Superwipe beforehand.

Camera issue: It has indeed been fixed by Trip, but the updated rom with just the camera fix hasn't been uploaded yet. For this I ask you to be patient and wait for Trip to release it with a working camera.

Bluetooth issue: As far as I know no ICS rom currently has BT working, and this one doesn't either. Also, BT seems to give Trip a proper headache, meaning it isn't something easy to fix. So just like the above, be patient please.

Wi-fi Calling: None of the ICS roms seem to support it right now, I thought Trips does, but it's still giving out errors

Data Passthrough: I honestly have no idea what the issue is with that

Guest Vierbergen Tim

Hi guys....

I'm running onceICS it's a ICS rom for sensation based on the leaked HTC rom. sense is a bit striped down but still a bit is there....

I would like to use a clean ICS rom... but I guess this one is not yet there for a daily rom ?!?

about the bluetooth. On this ICS rom it's working. just tested it doing a file transfer... everything ok... so...

before I could use this rom I needed to update my radio

I was running

hboot: 1.17.1111

baseband: 10.58.903500P_10.15.9035.02_2 so radio 10.15.9035.....

after the update

hboot 1.20.000

radio 11.15.3504.16_M

this is the radio shipped with the rom........ can that be of any help ???

Guest RemzNL

Hi guys....

I'm running onceICS it's a ICS rom for sensation based on the leaked HTC rom. sense is a bit striped down but still a bit is there....

I would like to use a clean ICS rom... but I guess this one is not yet there for a daily rom ?!?

about the bluetooth. On this ICS rom it's working. just tested it doing a file transfer... everything ok... so...

I was running

after the update

hboot 1.20.000

radio 11.15.3504.16_M

First of all, that rom was build up from the HTC leak, of course Bluetooth works there...

I am not sure about the firmwares, those HTC roms run better with the new ones, I guess we should wait for Trip to comment on the firmware, for now I would stick with the old one untill you get a confirm from Trip that it will be stable.

Guest Ducter

Hi guys....

I was running

after the update

hboot 1.20.000

radio 11.15.3504.16_M

oneICS is Sense based which is a leak from HTC. This is AOSP/CM9 based. You can find ROMs based off the leaked Sensation ICS that have everything working but include HTC frameworks and no where as speedy as this ROM.

Edited by Ducter

Guest ManCityFC

Please use punctuation. It took me a lot of effort to actually understand where you started and ended your sentences. No offence. Just saying.

Tickled me that. Can imagine you trying to read it all out and running out of breath. LOL.

Guest ManCityFC

First of all, that rom was build up from the HTC leak, of course Bluetooth works there...

I am not sure about the firmwares, those HTC roms run better with the new ones, I guess we should wait for Trip to comment on the firmware, for now I would stick with the old one untill you get a confirm from Trip that it will be stable.

Correction, the bluetooth on that ROM works occasionally on that ROM. Far from perfect though.

Guest Vierbergen Tim

Hi guys,

listen... I know the rom is sense based and comes from HTC. I also know that HTC get the source from google. :-) which means that the base is the same... they build their layer on it (called sense) to make it 'better', more 'userfriendly' and offcourse get it to work on a specific device (cpu with instructionset) etc. But that just means that this rom contains code which can talk to the driver of the bluetooth and get it to work....

So the only thing I was saying... maybe you can check out the code and compare to see where it fails...

I'm not trying to be a wise guy. just trying to help.

(and If I'm wrong about somthing, you may say it... but don't look down ;-) )

Guest Vexation

Does someone has gmail working? Nothing is readable.

I installed the other package for gapps, but I have the same problem.

Thanks

blabub

For the love of god, stop being ignorant and read the previous pages.

Guest bobbytomorow

Bluetooth issue: As far as I know no ICS rom currently has BT working, and this one doesn't either. Also, BT seems to give Trip a proper headache, meaning it isn't something easy to fix. So just like the above, be patient please.

Actually bluetooth is working fine on all of the ICS ROMs based on the HTC leak

Guest leeskywalker

Hi guys....

I was running

after the update

hboot 1.20.000

radio 11.15.3504.16_M

Hi i did a bit of research and digging through the rom on this, trying to find the recommended radio , any way heres what i found the included ril in this rom is the new 2.2.0210HMQ ,the matching radio for this is the new 10.16 which is only stable on the new firmware and 1.20 hboot so im sure trip had these in mind for this rom. Hope this helps

Guest TripNRaVeR

What's next?

- Fixed webview

- Photo camera

- CM9 launcher

- AOSP (almost pure)

- Faster then the current release

Maybe?

- seperate latest cm9 release (unofficial offcourse)

Kernel?

- Adreno 225 kernel drivers (msm 3.0)

- Genlock finished

- Socket 8960 features (dont know if it really does anything, but def. couldnt harm either therefore done)

for example every drivers run in 8960 mode instead of 8660, so when driver did checked for a cpu it always "found" 8960

the Adreno 225 drivers running in the same way, they think its an 8960 cpu and therefore 225 instead of 220

Edited by TripNRaVeR

Guest SlasherX

What's next?

- Fixed webview

- Photo camera

- CM9 launcher

- AOSP (almost pure)

- Faster then the current release

Maybe?

- seperate latest cm9 release (unofficial offcourse)

Kernel?

- Adreno 225 kernel drivers (msm 3.0)

- Genlock finished

- Socket 8960 features (dont know if it really does anything, but def. couldnt harm either therefore done)

for example every drivers run in 8960 mode instead of 8660, so when driver did checked for a cpu it always "found" 8960

the Adreno 225 drivers running in the same way, they think its an 8960 cpu and therefore 225 instead of 220

So I can assume the new kernel drivers not only ensure more stability, but also increase responsiveness?

Trip also could you please finally satisfy a curiosity once and for all...what is the possibility of having an internet pass though USB (reverse tethering) like the one for HTC sense as a separate feature? (not from you of course, but in general) or has to come with the sense framework?

Edited by SlasherX

Guest TripNRaVeR

After install the setup wizard doesnt run, an reboot is required to fix it. No clue whats that about, if it stays i just remove the setup wizard. After that everything runs fine, smooth. No more webview errors and photo camera working, panorama is working also. It seems and feels like a good build. I leave it on the phone from now and see where it gets

Guest TripNRaVeR

I know wrong radio and ril can mess up bluetooth, wifi and so on. There must be a raison why HTC upgraded everything before launching ICS...

No the radio doesnt mess up bluetooth and wifi, thats just a fairytail from people who want to help someone with wireless problems and they dont know an answer. I'm still running an old radio and bluetooth runs perfectly well on the senseless same for wifi.

The only reason HTC is upgrading everything is for bug fixes, stability and/or changes in the different mobile networks in the world (G, 3G, 4G, H) you name it. And it deffinately doesnt mess up the internal configuration of the phone regarding bluetooth and wifi. The only thing new is that HTC changed the wifi interface to wlan0 to fix tethering in ICS but that is rom-related nothing more.