[ROM] [DEV's] [CM9] Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0 to our Liquid

Guest RomzesRover_R

Many thanks for theLiquid Next 1.9.2. It's fantastic: with that, I have a new phone. Great job for this alpha and happy working for the next release

I read that ics allows to use the joypads with usb and other usb peripherals. Is this possible for the Liquid E or is there any other hardware limitation?

I use the wii controller in bluetooth with an app free on market (since froyo).

nice suggestion. I have a bluetooth mouse for the liquid and it is very smart. Is the wii controller supported by all of the games?

Guest Probie wan kenobi

Well I can send you some shots of battery stats and setcpu settings as i find this release is as good if not even better than CM9 for P990 that i am actually using on this device. In two days of normal use i had maybe 3 reboots and overnight consumption has been 12%. Good work!!

Very good Outcome, Alexzandro!:)

Could I ask you what is your carrier and if you have been using 2G or 3G Data?

Anyway even if the rom is only at alpha stage (without HWA ATM) ,performances are excellent!

nice suggestion. I have a bluetooth mouse for the liquid and it is very smart. Is the wii controller supported by all of the games?

You can set it like a keyboard, so I think yes. I used it with playstation emulator and works well 8-)

Guest Alexzandro

Probie, carrier is Wind, setting only 2g mostly, one of the issues is that Tapatalk doesn't work on device with ev.36!!! But f.e. Evervolv settings are wonderful. Regards

Guest kinsang_lee

摄像头什么时候能搞定啊?

+1,

冇camera就無用-3-

===============

If the camera doesn't work,

For me,this rom seems not attractive-3-

Despite it is ics+cm9~~~

Guest Areseru

+1,

冇camera就無用-3-

===============

Despite it is ics+cm9~~~

This is not ICS+CM9, but Evervolv's rom, ported to Acer Liquid...

Guest after_silence

This is not ICS+CM9, but Evervolv's rom, ported to Acer Liquid...

Its not ported, its builded from sources of Evervolv ICS repo. But the next version may be (still dont know when it will) will be from cm9 :-)

Guest Sn0w0nS

+1,

冇camera就無用-3-

===============

Despite it is ics+cm9~~~

Its Alpha, it is not finished, and I think for a alpha its very good working.

If u want a stable rom with everything working u wil have to wait until a beta or maybe until a final release.

Anyway I think it is not very wise to complain about a alpha rom.

Guest mstation

tested ICS and it is really nice. works like a charm considering it is an alpha!

the only problem i am encountering is that wifi isn't working. i mean after you have enabled wifi where do you get the list of the ssid to connect to? i can't see any wifi's even though i am in a zone where my laptop can find about 20 of them.

i flashed twice the rom starting from miui phoenix and wiping everything twice before posting, any suggestions?

tested ICS and it is really nice. works like a charm considering it is an alpha!

the only problem i am encountering is that wifi isn't working. i mean after you have enabled wifi where do you get the list of the ssid to connect to? i can't see any wifi's even though i am in a zone where my laptop can find about 20 of them.

i flashed twice the rom starting from miui phoenix and wiping everything twice before posting, any suggestions?

try to reboot

multitouch is (partially) broken for me:

while I pinch-zoom, it works just as expected, but as soon as I lift my fingers from the screen, the state from before zooming is restored.

is this a known bug?

where do I find the current sources of the touchscreen driver?

thank you all so much!

Guest after_silence

multitouch is (partially) broken for me:

while I pinch-zoom, it works just as expected, but as soon as I lift my fingers from the screen, the state from before zooming is restored.

is this a known bug?

where do I find the current sources of the touchscreen driver?

thank you all so much!

Yeah, its a known bug, sources of our kernel is here (the name of our touch: auo_ts).

Yeah, its a known bug, sources of our kernel is here (the name of our touch: auo_ts).

Oh! I thought it was my app not working correctly in ICS. Lol. I'm having the same bug too.

Guest egguibs

hello

i tried to install your rom on my phone but it's not working i wipe all the phone with malez install the rom (the latest version ) and reboot it when the phone starts i saw the acer logo and nothing more

do you know what is actually the problem ? someone can help me ?

my phone is a a1 and i'm actually on miui 2.3.7c

thank you by advance for your answers

Edited by egguibs

hello

i tried to install your rom on my phone but it's not working i wipe all the phone with malez install the rom (the latest version ) and reboot it when the phone starts i saw the acer logo and nothing more

do you know what is actually the problem ? someone can help me ?

my phone is a a1 and i'm actually on miui 2.3.7c

thank you by advance for your answers

How much time did you wait? For me when I install this rom it can takes to 5 minutes before it loads for the 1rst time.

And BTW does some one as a possible idea for a solution for missing fonts in facebook apps? Or should i wait the next release to see?

Edited by bildr

Greetings;

I'm very happy that you guys are re-creating this ROM for Acer Liquid (i believe it works for Acer Liquid Mini E310 too - Right?).

I'm not a developer, although i'm learning the process, in order to help you out (i find it impossible though... :P)

Anyways; i'm going to try and test it on the SDK. Keep up the good Job.

Guest Sn0w0nS

Greetings;

I'm very happy that you guys are re-creating this ROM for Acer Liquid (i believe it works for Acer Liquid Mini E310 too - Right?).

I'm not a developer, although i'm learning the process, in order to help you out (i find it impossible though... :P)

Anyways; i'm going to try and test it on the SDK. Keep up the good Job.

I don't think it will work on acer liquid mini only on acer liquid and acer liquid e. correct me when am wrong.