[ROM] [DEV's] [CM9] Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0 to our Liquid

Guest RomzesRover_R

Guest Ma7moud

kernel is the same? O.o

the kernel version number in the about phone screen doesn't say everything about it, it might still be a 2.6.29.6 but its heavily edited and modified, and this is what makes a difference

so we should thank Thepasto for his hard work

Hi there,

Great job so far!

I am wondering: will the CyanogenMod options be available eventually? I'd like to be able to customize my phone a bit more and also overclock it directly from those options. I was using LiquidNext 1.9.2 before.

It's also very possible that I just can't find them.

Thanks!

Guest after_silence

the kernel version number in the about phone screen doesn't say everything about it, it might still be a 2.6.29.6 but its heavily edited and modified, and this is what makes a difference

so we should thank Thepasto for his hard work

The kernel is the same but with new kgsl. We must to thank thepasto and jerpelea from freexperia team for this work.

Guest TheShak

Don't know if others are having this issue... but regular emails (not Gmail) don't seem to get downloaded when setup to check for every 15 mins??? When I check it manually then it get's them???

Thanks

Guest philippe75017

The kernel is the same but with new kgsl. We must to thank thepasto and jerpelea from freexperia team for this work.

no idea about what a KGSL is, but i just say THANK YOU to the devs :)

Guest Menerve

Yep smooth ! Just a lag when you open the app drawer.

And I can't configure an exchange account with the mail app. Is it me or someone else reported this?

I also have the font problem in facebook app.

EDIT : with alpha 35 version

Edited by Menerve

Guest Digitql

Anyone can confirm to me that the adress book is sync with the alpha 35? Cause it's not working on alpha 36 to me... Only Calendar, GDocs & Browser works

Thanks!

Guest josh Coghlan

Here Is A List Of Things I Have Found :

1. When Someone Call's Phone Goes Black And Can't Pick Up or Goes To Lock Screen
  2. Facebook And Web App's : The Pictures show up but no text,
  3. When I Don't Have MY SD Card In I Don't Get Service ,
  4. Wifi Drops Single
  5. When I Turn My Phone To The Side , It Won't Go To Landscape Mode
  6. Camera Don't Work
  7. When Go To Change Wallpaper Noting Loads for Gallery/ When I Dose You Can't Crop The Photo

Phone Battier Is Way Better

Edited by josh Coghlan

Guest Diljeet

Maybe you can wipe all one by one manually

Thanks for all your replies and Help.

Now the rom is working and i am sooooooooo Happy to have Ice Cream Sandwich on my Acer Liquid A1.

It worked when i reinstalled my stock froyo rom with acer download tool and then installed malez recovery 0.6.2 and then flashed ICS rom.

The auto rotate function didn't worked on first boot, but after a reboot everything worked just fine. The auto rotate is very smooth and is smoother than my friends DHD sense 3.5 custom rom.

I know it has errors but it is awesomeee for a rom in development.

Two requests i like to make:

First please make a option to enable COMPCACHE like in app LIQUID SETTINGS, it really helps me improve my phone's performance(for example when i run the game Asphalt 5 HD at around 60MB free RAM the game launches and after the trailer video it stops and i return to homescreen but after enabling COMPCACHE i can play the game very smoothly on every custom rom even with LOW free RAM like lower than 60 MB and also other games and applications don't run out of RAM)

Second please enable some way to increase touchscreen sensitivity as in apps LIQUID SETTINGS AND LIQUID NEXT PARTS.

These applications are not working, if you were going to add support for these options later, than i am sorry to bother you because you are working hard and very impressive.

Some errors i found, app drawer animation when opening is paused at begining or hangs in begining and then all icons flow in smoothly, or may be its like some icons are visible when the drawer icons are loading before the begining of animation.

One more thing the gallery hangs up sometimes after opening images and i have to pull out the battery.

BEST OF LUCK FOR FUTURE DEVELOPMENT and i will use this rom as default rom for my phone when it get stable until then i am checking these pages for every change that happens to it, right now i have the alpha 36. YOU ROCK(All Developers of this ROM)

Guest Diljeet

Here Is A List Of Things I Have Found :

1. When Someone Call's Phone Goes Black And Can't Pick Up or Goes To Lock Screen
  2. Facebook And Web App's : The Pictures show up but no text,
  3. When I Don't Have MY SD Card In I Don't Get Service ,
  4. Wifi Drops Single
  5. When I Turn My Phone To The Side , It Won't Go To Landscape Mode
  6. Camera Don't Work
  7. When Go To Change Wallpaper Noting Loads for Gallery/ When I Dose You Can't Crop The Photo

Phone Battier Is Way Better

Try to reboot your phone after first boot and your auto rotate feature will start working.

Guest JoRioux

Iv rebooted 5 times, should I wipe all then reflash ? And why won't Facebook show up

Sent from Acer LIQUID E #ICS

dry.gifGosh...dry.gif You must wipe every option "one by one" separatly from the wipe menu on malez. The "wipe all" option does not work.

Guest after_silence

any idea on why titanium backup isnt working?

im on alpha 36

Because you using alpha rom rolleyes.gif Its not even beta and not pretended to working stable. And if you're trying to install backup from 2.3 - you will get only problems.

Guest TheShak

any idea on why titanium backup isnt working?

im on alpha 36

Works o.k. for me, i've uninstalled apps such as Nova launcher etc... what are you trying to do...?