Kernel 2.6.32.9

Guest vamshistunner

Guest Racerboy

Also when I try to download files through dolphin browser it shows the msg that

"Cannot download the file because file size is unknown"

if possible download through computer (yours or a friends) and copy to your sdcard, the kernel update file is correct and working.....we cant mirror the download for you as this is against Vamshi`s wishes, there has to be something a miss with your connection or problem somewhere at your end (maybe ISP) as you`ve tried several other things from raceroms and they`ve failed too..........

Edited by Racerboy

Guest Racerboy

Yes I also tried with my pc but got the same result and i'm not saying that all files are corrupted.....

ok, if you just want the new revised vamshi kernel #68 and other files have downloaded fine then you can try and download my #224v2 rom in the nightlies thread which has kernel #68 already included (LeWa roms also have the kernel too), then you can extract the "boot.img" from my rom and place it in a cm7 ported rom of your choice (use winrar or similar to edit rom file)....

Edited by Racerboy

Guest Rahulj85

i am receving sms late..almost off by 4 hours or so..currently iam using vamshi's kernel with @ raceryboy's rom # 254..i only noticed this after putting vamshi's kernel almost 2 weeks back..is anybody else expriencing similar issue?

Guest plegdroid

i am receving sms late..almost off by 4 hours or so..currently iam using vamshi's kernel with @ raceryboy's rom # 254..i only noticed this after putting vamshi's kernel almost 2 weeks back..is anybody else expriencing similar issue?

evening, are you using stock sms,or through another, I've got go sms on with #224v2,which has vamshi's #68(new) kernel and is pretty much instant, I know when three are doing work in the area, I can get late txt, so don't know if your provider has been doing work.. :)

Guest Rahulj85

evening, are you using stock sms,or through another, I've got go sms on with #224v2,which has vamshi's #68(new) kernel and is pretty much instant, I know when three are doing work in the area, I can get late txt, so don't know if your provider has been doing work.. :)

hey, ya i am using the stock sms..i tried a couple of other sms applications out there in market (including go sms), but faced the same issue..i am suspecting its something to do with the phone software because when i put the sim in another phone, i pretty much get messages instantly..maybe i will try with the new modified #224 rom and see how it goes with it..

Guest Racerboy

thanks man..although i am afraid i may have just figured out a part of it..:-(

what have you figured out? dont say your phone is on the way out......

Guest Rahulj85

what have you figured out? dont say your phone is on the way out......

naa..luckily its not..phone is working just fine..just facing issue with 1 of the sim..i am not receiving messages on time from majority of numbers..i am pretty sure its not the phone software as my other sim works just fine when i put it in..either its a messed up sim or some sort of network settings..still looking into it..

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Racerboy

@idrisov

the kernel file is present on the download hosting server but it needs re-linking up again on the frontend interface (had some hassle last week with server) i have contacted wooly about it, so my hands are tied..........and the wishes of Vamshi is NOT to re-upload the kernel anywhere else..........

Guest Harsh37

the function pinch-to-zoom already exists in #68 (vamshi`s latest kernel)

Can Anybody Will Give Me working Links For This Kernel......Plz......I m Eagerly Waitng For Pinch To Zoom.........biggrin.gif

Guest shharisree

I have installed #68 on 224v2 Rom, but pinch-to-zoom don't works how i enable?

itz supposed to work nicely ....in 224 v2 by racerboy, no need to install a kernel..by default it has the required kernel :)