[ROM][GEN2]LEWA_Fixed_Privacy (Android 2.3.7)[CM7 Based]

Guest ManMetDeHamer

Guest mpx200'05

upgrade OTA failed overhere too. No application where removed.

assert failed: apply_patch_space (8072304) E:error in /sdcard/Lewa/ota/download/V880_11.12.3--12.01.06.zip (status 7) Installation aborted.

Guest ManMetDeHamer

upgrade OTA failed overhere too. No application where removed.

assert failed: apply_patch_space (8072304) E:error in /sdcard/Lewa/ota/download/V880_11.12.3--12.01.06.zip (status 7) Installation aborted.

sounds like the download is corrupted, delete the zip from your sdcard and try again :)

Guest mpx200'05

sounds like the download is corrupted, delete the zip from your sdcard and try again :)

I guess we have to change the hostfile after upgrading?

Edit: upgrade failed again after new download. Same error.

Download size on dl screen is about 330 KB on ES file: 329,58 KB.

Edited by mpx200'05

Guest ManMetDeHamer

Same cachesize overhere...

Can I restore my ROM with apps after TPT?

im not sure i dont think so because the nandroid backup are like a image of your phone, i could be wrong tho.

I never tried it before

Guest mpx200'05

if u have titanium backup, you can restore apps

I know, but most in my experience it's not that succesfull. A lot of apps get fc's after restore with TB form one ROM to another.

Guest mpx200'05

Same cachesize overhere...

Can I restore my ROM with apps after TPT?

I did a backup in CWM, used WBAW's cm7-n257-blade-gen1-to-gen2-tpt.zip with Partitions: 37.5mb cache, 215mb system, 203.5mb data, restored in CWM, and installed the upgrade OTA.

Just got this ugly big green Android when booting.... :(

Perhaps I better used the Gen1 to Gen2 files from LewaOs ... anyone knows what bootlogo this gives? Perhaps a frog?

lewa_d.png

Edited by mpx200'05

Guest mpx200'05

Hmm no idea whats going wrong then try reflashing the rom and update using the ota again maybe?

Sorry, you misunderstood me... phone booted perfect, after the ugly android the LEWAos (with the smal Lewa pic) boots and works like a charm. :D :)

Guest ManMetDeHamer

Sorry, you misunderstood me... phone booted perfect, after the ugly android the LEWAos (with the smal Lewa pic) boots and works like a charm. :D :)

Ah i tought it was stuck on the android, grats on finaly getting it working. About the clock nope i have no idea which that is

Guest Josef Prusa

comparing both roms what you say about speed and battery?

I would say the speed seemed a bit better with Lewa, but I only played with it for several hours. Dtto for the battery life, sorry. sad.gif

Guest Lost_Animal

Currently running the 12.01.06 Build and i am happy.

Battery life is above average but SPEED is on TOP.

Running OC at 825 Mhz for 24/7.

Guest Jaret Zen

I've played with it tonight but have gone back to GSF r3. The reasons?

- I could not make the ClassicTTS work, it simply was not available in the Text-to-speech menu, though it was installed.

- the launcher is limited to 100 icons (5 screens of 20 each) but I have some 150 apps installed which means some of my apps were inaccessible. This could be solved with another launcher but it kind of defeats the purpose - LewaOS without a Lewa launcher.

Once Lewa developers address these two issues I might come back. If any Lewa developers read this forum or if there is anyone who could pass the message then please take notes. The LewaOS is too nice to suffer from annoying little problems like these. It deserves to be used more widely and it needs just a little bit more polish to be perfect.

Josef

hi josef,the launcher could add screen number when you pinch the screen. or press menu select preview

Guest Cyclothunder

I hope that in next update they translate the calendar app and file manager cool.gif

This rom is very good!

Does anyone experience some laggin' in the dialer, scrolling through contacts? if not have u oc or changed cpu governor?

Guest ManMetDeHamer

I hope that in next update they translate the calendar app and file manager cool.gif

This rom is very good!

Does anyone experience some laggin' in the dialer, scrolling through contacts? if not have u oc or changed cpu governor?

i dont have any lags there, running on demand gov and 710mhz oc