[ROMS] Racerboy-Vamshi CyanogenMod Based LeWa ROMS

Guest Racerboy

Guest hc-900912

could try spare parts apk, select end button behavior, then select action as go to sleep, should shut down with the end call rocker :)

cool, i can't wait to have a try

Thanks for the rom, but it is possible some Spanish language pack. Another thing to swap ends the battery faster?huh.gifhuh.gifhuh.gifdry.gif

Edited by sack3

Guest Racerboy

Thanks for the rom, but it is possible some Spanish language pack. Another thing to swap ends the battery faster?huh.gifhuh.gifhuh.gifdry.gif

i`m not sure but i think LeWa are adding new languages to the roms, it does take alot of work to do editing all the xmls in rom, regards swap yes it does drain battery quicker that is normal, the performance you gain is at a cost!!!!so you gotta decide how you use your phone on a day to day basis and whether its worth having swap or not

Edited by Racerboy

Guest mladenovic73

i`m not sure but i think LeWa are adding new languages to the roms, it does take alot of work to do editing all the xmls in rom, regards swap yes it does drain battery quicker that is normal, the performance you gain is at a cost!!!!so you gotta decide how you use your phone on a day to day basis and whether its worth having swap or not

I dont use swap,can i delete swaper by root explorer?

Guest Racerboy

I dont use swap,can i delete swaper by root explorer?

the easiest way to stop swap is to disable it in the settings/performance menu (swapper settings), if you uninstall swapper from the rom you`ll get fc`s if you ever wanted to use it......

Guest mladenovic73

the easiest way to stop swap is to disable it in the settings/performance menu (swapper settings), if you uninstall swapper from the rom you`ll get fc`s if you ever wanted to use it......

I did that in setings,thanx man.smile.gif

Guest lfernandes

Is there any way to add Portuguese language dictionary and also in Portuguese?

Thank you.

I 'd like thath too, I've tried more locale2 but most of things still in english

Guest LordCrash

Okay admit a mistake, after the second set with battery everything is normal.It remains to fix the framework and the firmware will be perfect.

Guest Racerboy

Thas this rom suport live wallpapers?

NICE SIG :D live wallpapers support, not sure on that as theirs no live wallpaper option only gallery and normal wallpapers at the moment but try if you can on the market and download/install one from there (my thinking is it wont work)

EDIT: i`ve added live wallpaper to next update and it works :D

Edited by Racerboy

Guest mladenovic73

NICE SIG :D live wallpapers support, not sure on that as theirs no live wallpaper option only gallery and normal wallpapers at the moment but try if you can on the market and download/install one from there (my thinking is it wont work)

Thanx for SIG.I try and download a live but FCsad.gif.

When will be update?

thanks, for the info..smile.gifsmile.gif

Guest plegdroid

No i try but nothing.I hope that there will be update soon?biggrin.gif

I hope so too, the default theme clashes with a few app that cancels out certain legends so can't read them, other than that very fast, especially now I've got script running also :D

Edited by plegdroid

Guest mladenovic73

I hope so too, the default theme clashes with a few app that cancels out certain legends so can't read them, other than that very fast, especially now I've got script running also :D

I put a 360 launcher it is extrim fast,exellent for everithing and have a lot of themes.I also puta V6 "engine" in my racer biggrin.gif

Guest plegdroid

I put a 360 launcher it is extrim fast,exellent for everithing and have a lot of themes.I also puta V6 "engine" in my racer biggrin.gif

I've got go ex on and frog's frozen out, yes with v6 very fast :D:D:D

Guest plegdroid

I am very happy to hear that,thanx racerboy.biggrin.gif

There is no crt anim on this rom?

try an app, screenlock and off, free from market, has a nice static/ crt animation, you've still got to use the notification bar to turn off the phone, but the default off is there anyway. nice

:D