My Phone Is DEAD...RIP...

Guest Racerboy

Guest Racerboy

bummer.. i hope your new phone serves you better

well i think with the amount of flashing and testing it served me great just unfortunate that they dont stock them anymore, my replacement phone is the Samsung Galaxy Mini (GT-S5570) which has same screen size (320x240) same chipset but performs alot better/snappyer on stock 2.3.4 rom with kernel 2.6.35.7 i will install custom rom later ......touchscreen spot on and everything is alot crisper and clear....so i got a better phone for nothing.....

Guest equiliym

you need to get a working (not fully working) cm9 (ported from blade) rom together 1st before vamshi or deadlink can modify there kernel

lol you serious? guess i missed that part, will mess around then with ics a bit every once in a while in my free time p;

well i think with the amount of flashing and testing it served me great just unfortunate that they dont stock them anymore, my replacement phone is the Samsung Galaxy Mini (GT-S5570) which has same screen size (320x240) same chipset but performs alot better/snappyer on stock 2.3.4 rom with kernel 2.6.35.7 i will install custom rom later ......touchscreen spot on and everything is alot crisper and clear....so i got a better phone for nothing.....

haha, thats nice.. racer really is good for learning about android, i see it that way, when i learn enough about everything i need, moving on to a better device too p;

Guest habbo45

im sorry for the incident! we gona miss you Rcerboy ;/

thanks a lot for keep the recer updated for today! and go make roms for the galaxy ok? dont be lazy laugh.gif!

good bye friend!sad.gifwink.gif

Guest shharisree

@Racerboy...m8 ,things happened to u shocked us all.. :( ..u did this all 4 us ..it was awesome experience testing & feeling ur Rom,improvements to racer..ur sharpness made urself Razorboy.. :) ..I'm aware that the forum is dying..we don't wanna miss u...buddy plz do check the forum and provide ur valuable suggestions

.hope u do so...wish u all the best for galaxy ..

:)

Guest Racerboy

Well galaxyboysmile.gif thanx for all your help and roms.I am very sorry for your racersad.gif.

Is your 3rd update of lewa finish?

it was NEARLY finished and i dont want to release it just incase it dont work as intended, i`m sure you understand :)

Guest mladenovic73

it was NEARLY finished and i dont want to release it just incase it dont work as intended, i`m sure you understand :)

OK i understand.Thanx for all your work

Guest Racerboy

Seems things alway happen in three`s ..............Vlatko sry m8..........equiliym upgrading quicker than you thought?.........mladenovic73 dont loose the key/code lol

Guest mladenovic73

Seems things alway happen in three`s ..............Vlatko sry m8..........equiliym upgrading quicker than you thought?.........mladenovic73 dont loose the key/code lol

I brought the Manitou to remove witchcraftbiggrin.gif

Edited by mladenovic73

Guest Racerboy

Update 3: Plegdroid have kindly offered me his Wifes Racer to continue with work on this forum, will need some work doing to it (the power connection is faulty) but hopefully can fix it sooooooooooo if all goes well in afew weeks i can release some ROMS

WORK UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE IS SUSPENDED AND NOT FINISHED (provided i can fix fault)

Thx Plegdroid

Guest equiliym

Update 3: Plegdroid have kindly offered me his Wifes Racer to continue with work on this forum, will need some work doing to it (the power connection is faulty) but hopefully can fix it sooooooooooo if all goes well in afew weeks i can release some ROMS

WORK UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE IS SUSPENDED AND NOT FINISHED (provided i can fix fault)

Thx Plegdroid

thats nice.. btw offtopic related to ics, what exactly needs to be working for vamshi/deadlink to check kernels cursor issue? as i see this topic is most active lol :3

Guest Racerboy

thats nice.. btw offtopic related to ics, what exactly needs to be working for vamshi/deadlink to check kernels cursor issue? as i see this topic is most active lol :3

just needs to be working to boot to desktop and not reboot/restart or fc all the time

EDIT: CM9 based from blade, and yes that confused me too we have working build already

Edited by Racerboy