Tegra Resources

Guest ser.piatti

Guest Aerione

It seems that they released the source code for the Tegra 2 drivers including binary files(?) and also a ROM image. Still, where is that HAL component release the community was asking for...?

Guest thedicemaster

i think someone mentioned a while ago(perhaps arcee?) he got ics(CM9?) running almost completely, only missing camera.

but he wouldn't release anything missing major features(such as camera)

camera's are usually different even on 2 devices with the same chipset.

there is a chance though that it might help someone who thinks differently about releasing roms with missing features.

depends on whether it actually is the same tegra 2 chipset(there are multiple versions of the tegra 2)

Guest Peterfdevries

i think someone mentioned a while ago(perhaps arcee?) he got ics(CM9?) running almost completely, only missing camera.

but he wouldn't release anything missing major features(such as camera)

camera's are usually different even on 2 devices with the same chipset.

there is a chance though that it might help someone who thinks differently about releasing roms with missing features.

depends on whether it actually is the same tegra 2 chipset(there are multiple versions of the tegra 2)

True, I read on wikipedia that there are indeed two versions of the Tegra2-chip. But from what I read there is a tabletversion and a smartphoneversion. Since both are smartphones... Let's hope it comes really soon :)