[CANCELED] CyanogenMod 9 | BETA 014 | TripNRaVeR | UNOFFICIAL

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest stonew508

unfortunately I'm getting constant reboots when opening apps. Unable to even test the rom. Sorry for the unhappy report

going to try fixing permissions...

Edited by stonew508

Guest TripNRaVeR

unfortunately I'm getting constant reboots when opening apps. Unable to even test the rom. Sorry for the unhappy report

going to try fixing permissions...

wipe youre data

Guest stonew508

well it seems to have settled down after fixing permissions! So far so good! AMAZINGLY fast. Super user fc when updating binaries, but no biggie.

HOWEVER, the headphone jack is still not recognized! Whats up with that?

Edited by stonew508

Guest tiggerlator

just reflashed the rom with the new kernel, and its very nice. Not tried everything but the market works fine.

Thanks for your work Trip, seems a very nice rom upto now, and its getting better.

Getting F/C for Google Talk and Widget Locker. Anyone else? Fixes? I've cleared data, wiped cache, fixed permissions, reflashed GApps, but no dice.

Works perfect for me

Sent from my GT-I5500M using Tapatalk

Guest tiggerlator

is navigation working with this new kernel?

If you mean google navigation, it looks like its working for me. I have the map on the screen with the route to follow.

Guest rizocreations

If you mean google navigation, it looks like its working for me. I have the map on the screen with the route to follow.

yeah it gets directions but doesnt give turn by turn. oh well. hopefully itll be fixed soon

Figured out the Talk issue. Working now. Widget Locker still closes. What the heck is up with the over-driven audio output? It's clipping like crazy. All sounds are distorted as hell. Any amount of bass and it basically just farts. Can't listen to music on this build. :( Facebook loads, but can't be added to Accounts and Sync in the Settings menu.

Edited by swivel

Guest Flash Addict
Figured out the Talk issue. Working now. Widget Locker still closes. What the heck is up with the over-driven audio output? It's clipping like crazy. All sounds are distorted as hell. Any amount of bass and it basically just farts. Can't listen to music on this build. Facebook loads, but can't be added to Accounts and Sync in the Settings menu.

I have the same audio issue. Still LOVE the rom though :-)

I have the same audio issue. Still LOVE the rom though :-)

I really appreciate Trip's hard work, and I'm glad to get a taste of CM9, but I'll back this ROM up and restore the nandroid to one of my Boot Manager slots for the time being. I get more reboots with this ROM than Quattro. Particularly when opening Gmail from the notification bar, but sporadically as well. The sound is way too distorted, and I can't live without GPS considering the amount of driving to unfamiliar locations I do for work. I'm sure he'll get a lot of these bugs and borks worked out shortly, but Trip seems to like his audio clipped and distorted, as I notice it in all of his ROMs. Not counting on that issue being addressed. :)

Thanks for bringing this to us for the time being Trip!