Anyone got a case/cover yet??

Guest kenjo88

Guest kenjo88

Anyone managed to find a case or cover that fits the sf2 yet? I've checked amazon and googled it but nothing seems to have been released yet. Anyone tried another make/model's case that fits? Ive just been using a sleeve and that's fine but would prefer a case (i think!)

I got a nice leather look belt case but the stitching just ripped really easily. Still works as it has a strong velcro fastener. I've got to try to repair with some stronger thread.

Guest Patscats

Anyone managed to find a case or cover that fits the sf2 yet? I've checked amazon and googled it but nothing seems to have been released yet. Anyone tried another make/model's case that fits? Ive just been using a sleeve and that's fine but would prefer a case (i think!)

Yes, I just got one from Amazon. It is described as an ORANGE SAN FRANCISCO SOFT PU LEATHER FLIP CASE BY CELLAPOD CASES BLACK. I wasn't sure if it would fit my SF2 because I bought another one that was too small. Turns out that one was for the San Francisco ZTE blade and slightly smaller. This one definitely fits but the only thing wrong was that I had to cut my own little hole in it for the camera lens. I thought it was worth it until someone brings out a flip case specifically for the SF2. If you read the reviews from customers on this one, someone else said he'd bought it for his SF2 which was why I did. Hope this helps.