[ROM][beta]CyanogenMod 9

Guest Lens_flare

Guest markolino631

baseband is only a libs! there isn't a partitions for baseband! we need only a libril*** files from a froyo rom!

i want to try to do something to make people happy :) i'm not a god or an expert developer but i've already worked with this problem and i maked it works (not always unfortunately)

Guest Lens_flare
baseband is only a libs! there isn't a partitions for baseband!

of cooooooooourse, and I'm a noob ya? Baseband DO exist. Kernel sends AT commands to it. It drives a lib set. Each baseband defines its own libs set and hence to change libs set you need to change baseband.

we need only a libril*** files from a froyo rom!

if only.. do you think I have never tried such?

Guest markolino631

i don't tell that you are noob but with my lg's experience (include p500) i understood that if there is a problem with baseband need to search it on libs! if no why on p500 for fix funny sim they change libs with that of froyo? http://www.mediafire.com/?rpijh2w0cy2dal3

however is useless stay here to discuss why it not works! if i will make it works i will write you how! :)

Guest Lens_flare
understood that if there is a problem with baseband need to search it on libs!

or even framework.. that's right.

if no why on p500 for fix funny sim they change libs with that of froyo? http://www.mediafire...rpijh2w0cy2dal3

you forgot that manual stands you should flash froyo baseband first. Of course you will have to flash subsequent set of libs then.

if i will make it works i will write you how! :)

alrite keep us updated.

But in the wake of gods, don't waste your time by mixing libs sets from different roms..

• 4 months later...
Guest Lens_flare

the problem of mobile data is the source of kernel drivers, right? Importing them from the gb kernel sources could solve the problem?

I would think of versal: port kernel drivers from kernel 3.0. As you perfectly know, our kernel is still 2.6.35 with YOUR KGSL module.