[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Blade [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Could someone give me link to download a tpt who would make my system have at least 185mb partition?

Gen1 to Gen2 v10f.zip180MB system, 2MB cache, 274MB data Md5:4bb8a01af73b5cd380dff8589975f6be

You could make your own tpt.

Edited by De@n

Guest DrPaua

Which is the correct order?

1. ROM

2. GAPPS

3. VideoFix

4. A2SD

I'm not sure with the last three...

But until now this ROM is almost perfect :) Good work!

Guest vasiloy

Which is the correct order?

1. ROM

2. GAPPS

3. VideoFix

4. A2SD

I'm not sure with the last three...

But until now this ROM is almost perfect :) Good work!

Rom, patches, reboot, gapps. The info is in the first post.

Guest MidaMilunk

I can confirm. Original gps.blade.so gives spontanious reboots.

After replacing by Burstlams version no problems anymore.

No one said it is not an update zip :D I have tried three times to install with ROM Manager!!

Guest mitchde

I said in orig. posting thats the gps.zip NOT an CWM install.zip! wink.gif

If someone, after more tests reports = OK make an CWM install for that gps.blade.so it would be nice.

gps.blade.so = 5.712 Byte , ICS Burstlam 5.7 // Coldfusion gps.blade.so around 56 KByte. Rest of gps realated files are at least in size 100% same.

I attatched that file - but for me its UNTESTED (EDIT: Now tested) for use on Coldfusion 31.03. . NOT an CWM install file, only extracted from ICS BURSTLAM + zipped - use root explorer + set permissions/owner!

Now i tested it (using root explorer / set permissions + owners(0,0 / root,root) as orig!! also i wiped darvik cache before reboot )

At least no new problems - until now i didnt get an reboot or gps app fc (as sometimes before).

gps.blade.so_FROMICS_BURSTLAM57.zip

Edited by mitchde

Guest d_borghi

Check your apn settings.

allright, i've found my problem.

2g and 2g/3g work, but the widget button "toggle 2g/3g" doesn't work properly. network modes is setting into 2g/3g+2g.

every tap doesn't work.

any solution?

copilot eu full doesn't work, too..... any gps-navigator works?

db

Edited by d_borghi

Guest Proove

You can freeze system gallery and get Quickpic from Google Play.

I've got still problem with pages visibility. I can't see anything but page is fully loaded.

Guest trueno2k

It's the correct screen. It's just requesting incorrect strings from the framework.

Are you sure it's suppose to be showing that text and icon?... It doesn't look like it to me!... The screen shows something about sim cards which definitely obvious that it's nothing to do with it but the USB being plugged in and is ready for sdcard to be mounted for PC... Is this going be looked at? Would be nice to get this sorted, as it can miss lead people into thinking that they need to reset the phone everyrime they plug in the USB lead!...

Guest MidaMilunk

--Deleted--

looks buggy... connects, show the folders, but can not sync. Maybe we should clean some cache on the SD? This helped with Waze at least. But where's that cache?