[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Blade [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest Nikola86BG

So presumably I have 210MB?

umM6U.png

You have 160MB /system (look at it a bit more carefully). You should be still able to install the ColdFusionX, but with mini gapps, and if you delete the boot animation.

Guest tilal6991
Is there a SIP client in ICS like it is in GB? I can not even find the Phone menu under Settings...

Go to the phone app, click the menu button, choose settings and then internet calling accounts.

Guest MidaMilunk

Go to the phone app, click the menu button, choose settings and then internet calling accounts.

Thanks!! Now I remember, that I have already found this before, just have forgotten...

It works, anyway! There is a problem for me in GB's SIP client in Cyanogenmod-7: internet calls are possible while connected on mobile net. Is it so in CM9 as well?

Originally Android defines that internet calling only possibe using WiFi, and this is my wish also, but this limit has been removed in CM7.

Meanwhile I have tested, and found that SIP works via mobile net as well... I wish there was a chance to switch is back to normal!

Guest the Mitu

Clock crashes in the latest build. Sometimes when you enter clock, sometimes when you enter alarms menu, sometimes when you try to edit or add an alarm.

Neither reboot nor fixing permissions helped.

Guest marrokim

Dont work and important for me:

- change 2g/3g notification bar

- ad-hoc with computer dont detect (i can´t connect to my computer, someone help?)

what i like:

-Batery

- More fast internet conections 3g :)

Guest evilbrain

Weird. Bluetooth file transfers work on mine without changing anythint, at least between phones...

Haven't tried transferring, but bluetooth connects to my headphones and plays music, I can control it with buttons on my headphones, everything works as it should, bluetooth turns on without any delays and I think tilal could cross the BT out of not working list :)

Also, some apps have minds of their own and close any time they like without warning (especially games like angry bird space etc) and facebook app sometimes appears as a white screen for me. The top blue bar is there and when i scroll the bar scrolls to, when I scroll up it refreshes but I dont see anything. After reboot it shows up but sometimes the prob repeats

Edited by evilbrain

Guest blindclown

I've installed two apps for QR codes reading and none of them work. Any one try already this kind of apps or try to read QR codes and got it?

Thks.

Guest vNa5h
I've installed two apps for QR codes reading and none of them work. Any one try already this kind of apps or try to read QR codes and got it?

Thks.

Yeah none of them work

Google goggles isn't working too

Sent from my ZTE Blade using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

Guest targetbsp

Also, some apps have minds of their own and close any time they like without warning (especially games like angry bird space etc)

I can't speak for the current Coldfusion but in an earlier version something was causing them to run out of memory. If it's the same thing, if you go into a task manager after the game has shut down you'll find it shut down half the phone first in desperate attempt to keep your game running!

Edited by targetbsp

Guest vasiloy

Thks.

QR does not work regardless of what app u use. Maybe somewhere along the way will be fixed, maybe it has to do with the camera not being fully operational, idk. We'll have to wait and see.

Edited by vasiloy

Guest sm4tik

Any update on the too loud speakers while speaking? Can I adjust them somehow?

With CM7 I have to first press vol+ before vol- has any effect. I'm actually so used to it that I didn't even think about it before reading the posts here about distorted call voice. Maybe this works with CFX also?

Guest blindclown

Afraid not - those will need to be released seperately. Petition time?

Let's go make one for the release of the drivers for hw decoding!