[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Blade [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest sej7278

Nice, this makes it a lot easier and faster. burstlam uses camera.blade.so btw :)

so use camera-cfx2-signed.zip then, same as coldfusionx

Guest jpdoliveira

so use camera-cfx2-signed.zip then, same as coldfusionx

didnt work for me. force closes on app and launcher. and crash on whole phone. i have to remove battery and restart.

Guest shezar

Keep in mind that the blade you have may have a different type of sensor. This patch is only for those who have an older blade with the same sensor the p500 has.

Guest jpdoliveira

Keep in mind that the blade you have may have a different type of sensor. This patch is only for those who have an older blade with the same sensor the p500 has.

are you saying that with Libra (5mpx) doesnt work?

Guest sej7278

so i need to wipe dalvik... :P

yes, i've wasted most of today mucking around with this and only got it to work after wiping dalvik and a reboot or two.

are you saying that with Libra (5mpx) doesnt work?

good point, no that almost definitely won't work.

Edited by sej7278

Guest jpdoliveira

good point, no that almost definitely won't work.

the first time i opened camera it showed the preview but then all crashes and i neded to reboot the phone.

but yep. after wipe dalvik still doesent work. so for Libra... Forget it :P

Edited by jpdoliveira

Guest DMM88

Mine doesnt work.

Before: preview didn't work and camera worked

After: preview works and camera doesnt work

Edit: I have 5MPX

Edited by DMM88

Guest marek989

Mine doesnt work.

Before: preview didn't work and camera worked

After: preview works and camera doesnt work

Edit: I have 5MPX

5mpx blades/librs will not work!

Guest smg22rus

Agreed. This whole "I'll pay when it gets fixed" thing sounded kinda douchey. This rom is already surprisingly functional for such an outdated device. His phone stopped working while he was making an update for us, I think we owe him a new one.

I am not a multimilioner like you. And i think twice before spend my money. None of your business how I manage my money. If I had the opportunity, I would have made ​​Donat each build.

Guest trueno2k
Do u have a universal charger where you can place the battery in itself and charge it externally?
@Tilal,

Hi, if you're looking for one of these then there is two found on ebay HERE & HERE... However, I've got the former charger of which I am very rarely using to charge one of my spare blade batteries ( it uses mini usb for power connection ), I would most happily & could definitely send this over to you ( if my memory serves me right, you do live in the UK, right? ) in a reused jiffy bag via recorded delivery on Monday!?...

EDIT: I tried PMing him but I couldn't for some reason!... Can anyone else here do this for me please and post the link to this post of my offering!... Cheers!... :D

Edited by trueno2k