[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Blade [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest vasiloy

Google translate from Chinese is utterly dreadful.

I've translated a lot of Chinese (traditional and simplified) sites, and not only, with google translate and never had major issues. I know it is acting weird sometimes and messes the words but unless u actually input ''blowjob'' it wont give u the translation for it. We're getting offtopic here anyway :)

Edited by vasiloy

Guest brookergray

This phone is arm v6 because it says that it is the cpu galaxy ace has

It's not ARMv6 but 7. The SoC used is MSM7227A which is pinout compatible with ours but has the newer architecture. These so called "tech" sites with their brain-dead, illiterate, dyslexic writers should really verify what they write before making an a$$ out of their mouth.

Guest Nikola86BG

It's not ARMv6 but 7. The SoC used is MSM7227A which is pinout compatible with ours but has the newer architecture. These so called "tech" sites with their brain-dead, illiterate, dyslexic writers should really verify what they write before making an a$$ out of their mouth.

One of those so called tech sites is gsmarena actually. Even their journalist managed to put snapdragon and armv6 in the same sentence and not find it a bit awkward...

Guest rabaip

What I dont get is they say it's an 800mhz Snapdragon. I thought those are clocked at 1 ghz. I've never even heard of an armv7 below 1ghz.

Guest targetbsp

What I dont get is they say it's an 800mhz Snapdragon. I thought those are clocked at 1 ghz. I've never even heard of an armv7 below 1ghz.

Dunno, but it seems to be considered reasonable marketing to artificially restrict the performance of your budget models so they don't compete with your mid range ones if its cheaper to do that than actually make worse performing hardware. Look at the 256mb Blades for example. :) And various PC video cards and CPU's have done the same throughout history. So it could simply be that?

Edited by targetbsp

Guest Pierreism

Nope its uses camera.msm7x27.so, and it works fine :) can't notice any fast battery drain so far aswell.

I found this build a bit more reliable than CFX (I don't know how much of it is CM9 and how much is CFX), a bit smoother in some places, but a couple of visual quirks in other places, mainly in exiting and entering apps. Camera preview does work, but only for one shot. After that it freezes for me. I'm using it as a daily now though so thanks asm19.

Edited by Pierreism

Guest axebarauna

motorola defy has 800 mhz armv7

Guest JimJam707

G2/Desire Z

Guest Sulthekk

One of those so called tech sites is gsmarena actually. Even their journalist managed to put snapdragon and armv6 in the same sentence and not find it a bit awkward...

Who mentioned gsmarena this time?

Guest brookergray

Technically the processor we have is a snapdragon s1 according to the qcom website.

Yeah they renamed their entire lineup a few moths ago.

Anyway: tapioca on pdadb. It says what I thought; it's MSM7227A.

Guest ben016

Technically the processor we have is a snapdragon s1 according to the qcom website.

Hi Tilal!

I think that this will be a big update! Am I right? :D

I already wait for it so much, what kind of novelties there will be in it.

Guest tilal6991

Hi Tilal!

I think that this will be a big update! Am I right? :D

I already wait for it so much, what kind of novelties there will be in it.

It'll be big. But I may not get time to release it any time soon. And even worse is that my blade is broken so I can't test. While I can guess how the blade build will be because of the Skate its not the same.

Guest fox2000

Has anyone a clue on why I keep going on national data roaming (small 4KB, 5KB events each time) even though I have unticked the "national data roaming" switch in the options menu?

I am losing A LOT of money with this stupid bug... :angry:

This happens ONLY with CyanogenMod (both GB and ICS). When I was on other GB roms, roaming control worked just fine as expected. Does anyone know why?

Anyone knows anything about this? It's a major bug for me and, maybe, anyone who uses 3...

Guest jpdoliveira

It'll be big. But I may not get time to release it any time soon. And even worse is that my blade is broken so I can't test. While I can guess how the blade build will be because of the Skate its not the same.

I'll test It for you :P

Guest Maringer

motorola defy has 800 mhz armv7

Well, yeah, but everybody who is anybody runs their Defy at 1GHz+. ;)

You are technically correct, however!

Guest i am not a hacker

I am getting serious battery drain without the camera preview fix. When the phone is on standby,i lose 1 percent every 6 hours ish, but when iam using it i lose 35% an hour minimum.

Also how do i update when the next version comes out? Just flash the rom? Or backup, flash rom, restore?

Help please. Will be grateful.

Thanks for the work so far :)

Guest jpdoliveira

I am getting serious battery drain without the camera preview fix. When the phone is on standby,i lose 1 percent every 6 hours ish, but when iam using it i lose 35% an hour minimum.

Also how do i update when the next version comes out? Just flash the rom? Or backup, flash rom, restore?

probably like all the others. Just flash. But wait for tilal to get the build first...

Guest rabaip

Kinda same for me, although drain varies, even during the same activity. Sometimes, reading the news online drains 5-6 percent in 3-4 mins, sometimes no drain at all. I seldom do anything else with the phone lately, just some music sometimes, phone calls and news. Also, I notced that I get very fast drain from 100% to 80% and then it slows down. I'm guessing the battery stats arent calibrated properly or something? Hopefully the new update will help with all this a bit.