[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Blade [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest jackal-sk

Yes, it's ok I want that behaviour but if it's set to always on does that mean bigger bettery drain while device sleeps ?

Guest targetbsp

Yes, it's ok I want that behaviour but if it's set to always on does that mean bigger bettery drain while device sleeps ?

yes.

Guest emc02

I can't install Google Play Store from any gapps over 0205. Free space is 220Mb. Suggestions?

do you mean, that you can't install Apps from Play-Store?

I have the problem with 02/05, that on updating or installing apps the message "not enough space" appears... I use S2E, so it should be enough space...

Guest SwordMaster

do you mean, that you can't install Apps from Play-Store?

I have the problem with 02/05, that on updating or installing apps the message "not enough space" appears... I use S2E, so it should be enough space...

I mean I cannot install Play Store itself. I tried all the gapps, Play Store didn't appear in any way. :(

Edited by SwordMaster

Guest emc02

I mean I cannot install Play Store itself. I tried all the gapps, Play Store didn't appear in any way. :(

well, what system partition size do you have? (what TPT did you use?)

the 220MB free space is your Data partition I guess

Guest SwordMaster

well, what system partition size do you have? (what TPT did you use?)

the 220MB free space is your Data partition I guess

I really don't know. And which one should I use?

Guest emc02

I really don't know. And which one should I use?

depends on the gapps you use, with full gapps you should use the stock TPT or (with TPT helper) at least 210MB system size (220MB recommended)

all links are in my signature

Edited by emc02

Guest Red Beaver

Is there any fix to the insane battery consumption? There also seems to be a problem with the charging, quite often it just wont charge when I connect the charger, the battery icon change to the battery with a volt on, but the percentage doesnet increase. This makes the rom unusable Im afraid :(

Guest Xanderwufu

I'm experiencing some problems with installing apps from the play store, for some apps like whatsapp say this particular app is incompatible with my device.

Guest SwordMaster

depends on the gapps you use, with full gapps you should use the stock TPT or (with TPT helper) at least 210MB system size (220MB recommended)

all links are in my signature

Thanx, Gen2-TPT-v10 helped me

Guest vasiloy

Is there any fix to the insane battery consumption? There also seems to be a problem with the charging, quite often it just wont charge when I connect the charger, the battery icon change to the battery with a volt on, but the percentage doesnet increase. This makes the rom unusable Im afraid :(

Just pull out the battery and place it back. U should be fine. At least that worked for me.

Edited by vasiloy

Guest mrcake

I dont know if this is a problem with the rom as such but for some reason go sms or handcent sms are both now saying they are incompatible with my blade (it says unknown ZTE blade on play store, pretty sure it never said unknown before).

Had go sms installed on the previous CFX rom without any probs.

Guest Red Beaver

Just pull out the battery and place it back. U should be fine. At least that worked for me.

Im gonna try that. Another problem I noticed with the latest release is some kind of noice coming out of the speaker (the ear speaker) the whole time.

Guest stanvladut

Im gonna try that. Another problem I noticed with the latest release is some kind of noice coming out of the speaker (the ear speaker) the whole time.

Me too, but only if my phone has the charger connected.

Guest jojo7178

I dont know if this is a problem with the rom as such but for some reason go sms or handcent sms are both now saying they are incompatible with my blade (it says unknown ZTE blade on play store, pretty sure it never said unknown before).

Had go sms installed on the previous CFX rom without any probs.

I also use GO SMS, and i don't have any problem. BUT i did'nt download it from the market but i used Tituanium backup to restore it. Maybe you should go back to the previous version of CFX, do a backup, flash again this version and (finally) make a restore...

Guest jackal-sk

Thanks for the reply. I've managed to find a swype apk and get round it fortunately. Looks like the issue is in the installer, rather than in Swype itself, but a happy camper now it's sorted!

How did you solve it ? I restored my Swype from CWM backup both apk+data and I get unsupported screen as you did :<

Guest jpdoliveira

i just posted some pages back a resolution to the camera without battery drain.

For the record to all

Install this build: http://goo.im/devs/t...lade-signed.zip

And this fix: http://android.modac...attach_id=80602

And all will be ok. (camera preview and photos, and battery drain)

At least in 5mpx blades.

Some users says that with 3mpx works too

Edited by jpdoliveira

Guest mrcake

I also use GO SMS, and i don't have any problem. BUT i did'nt download it from the market but i used Tituanium backup to restore it. Maybe you should go back to the previous version of CFX, do a backup, flash again this version and (finally) make a restore...

Downloaded the latest .apk from their website and it installed fine.

Guest shobhit_1990

My blade V880 is in boot loop after flashing this rom.............anyone have any suggestions???????????

Guest vasiloy

My blade V880 is in boot loop after flashing this rom.............anyone have any suggestions???????????

Did u update or was it a clean install?