[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Blade [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest eyedentity

Looks like the github page has been removed.

Posting bugs or change requests in this thread doesn't make sense.

=> Tilal: Where / Should we report issues?

Guest maTTewCZ

Its better? Yes. More faster and stable? Nope. Try CM9 for a weak and the weak after try CM7 and you will note the difference.

weak or week??

Guest Loren82

CM7 can not compare with CM9. CM9, is under development andCM7 is a stable rom when CM9, this 100%, will be much faster thanCM7, CM7 in, apply steady improvement on something already inCM9, yet there is no basis rom , must be given time, long time. Cm7,You have nothing to do with the first roms, truth, that the RC2 is afantastic rom, CM9 is the best in ICS, but sure to be something that will make you think the ICS to develop modern mobile, many peopletold me that the Blade CM9 works a lot better than them in their newphones.

Guest jazz5000

Anyone else have a issue when using 24 hour clock?

The top corner clock does not update. When set to 12 hour mode then its fine

Guest u116040

Not exactly this one for me ; I have to confirm in a future call that it's not my imagination, but I have a "similar" problem : the clock seems to be slower when calling (ex: 19:00, call 10min, call ends at 19:05 in log, report call of 5min, display 19:05, then clock update to 19:10 as expected)

Guest DMM88

Hi tital6991

Could you please tell me how can I boost in-call audio? If there is a way... If there is no way please say something and I will not bother you again with this.

30/03/2012:

Boosted in call audio

I've been searching for months for a way to do this with no sucess.

Thanks!!

Edited by DMM88

Guest pendribe

The Easiest thing for Changing Partition is to use " TPT Helper" ( search Play Store ) i use it every time .. just download it and press create your own tpt and then enter your values then press start tpt .. the phone will reboot showing " Update from T-flash somthing.. it will show error at 99% .. but dont get scared.. it wont affect anything.. ur partition size will change perfectly.. btw i m using dell xcd 35 ( gen 2 ) , Hope it helps

Thanks Jitesh12345

Finally I changed my partition with the help of TPT helper.

Actually I was using an unsupported ROM (ICS cfx) . TPT don't support this ROM so I searched for supported ROM's and installed Swedish Snow RLS6. Then with the help of TPT helper I easily re-partitioned my mobile. I'm using Dell xcd35. May it helps the users with similar problem.

Guest Sisal

Its better? Yes. More faster and stable? Nope. Try CM9 for a weak and the weak after try CM7 and you will note the difference.

I think that CM7 is more weak than CM9.

Guest jolleri

is the cpu supposed to go into deep sleep when the wifi is set to "always on"? (mine doesn't). Or more important; did it in cm7? I can't remember...

I have to correct myself, the problem is not related to wifi. There are two different scenarios:

1. I turn on bluetooth before i put it in airplane-mode. The phone goes into airplanemode and the cpu into deep sleep, but after turning airplane-mode off again it wont deep sleep anymore.

2. I put it in airplane-mode without turning on bluetooth first. The phone reboots into airplane-mode and the cpu can deep sleep. Now deep sleep works also after turning airplane-mode off again

I don't know if there is any point posting this here, but i don't know where else to give feedback...

Edited by jolleri

Guest apollo_80

Can't log into Google / No Google Apps !

I've been trying for 2 days and am about to give up...

I use CMR 5.0.2.0 and tried the latest release "update-cm-9-20120515-SNAPSHOT-blade-ColdFusionX-tilal6991-signed" and the camfix one (update-cm-9-20120507-SNAPSHOT-blade-sej-signed-camfix2) several times with the latest gapps (gapps-ics-20120429-signed) in all possible combinations (incl. format system wiping all data, delvic cache, etc) with and without reboots and wipes after flashing the ICS. I just don't get the google apps. The first time I booted, there was a google play link, but that disapeared after clicking and never re-appeared. Using the "camfix" release, there is always a "fixing x of 62 apps" list running after initial booting, but that doesn't any good either..

Please help, what else can I try?

Guest mrcake

Can't log into Google / No Google Apps !

I've been trying for 2 days and am about to give up...

I use CMR 5.0.2.0 and tried the latest release "update-cm-9-20120515-SNAPSHOT-blade-ColdFusionX-tilal6991-signed" and the camfix one (update-cm-9-20120507-SNAPSHOT-blade-sej-signed-camfix2) several times with the latest gapps (gapps-ics-20120429-signed) in all possible combinations (incl. format system wiping all data, delvic cache, etc) with and without reboots and wipes after flashing the ICS. I just don't get the google apps. The first time I booted, there was a google play link, but that disapeared after clicking and never re-appeared. Using the "camfix" release, there is always a "fixing x of 62 apps" list running after initial booting, but that doesn't any good either..

Please help, what else can I try?

Try reading a few pages of this thread and you will see this exact problem is on every page and so is the solution.

Guest apollo_80

whats your system partition size? you need to TPT with min 200MB system!

thanks for the reply.

problem is, I don't have play or a file manager anymore, so I can't install anything unless through the the CMR (afaik anyway).

system settings show internal memory 294/243 available. I am not sure if that is the same as partition size..

I tried to install Gen2-TPT-v10-stock.zip but it doesn't work with the menu+vol-up boot (green error!error! message) nor with the CMR zip install (cancels install).

grateful for any pointers.

Guest 4brunu

Hi tital6991

Could you please tell me how can I boost in-call audio? If there is a way... If there is no way please say something and I will not bother you again with this.

I've been searching for months for a way to do this with no sucess.

Thanks!!

I need that too. Other people hear me realy bad

Guest emc02

I tried to install Gen2-TPT-v10-stock.zip but it doesn't work with the menu+vol-up boot (green error!error! message) nor with the CMR zip install (cancels install).

grateful for any pointers.

well, as said in first post: "for advanced users only", if you don't know how to TPT your blade, then this ROM is not for you! Try to find a solution by yourself, maybe the links in my signature will help, but dont ask in this thread such OFF-TOPIC questions. Thanks!

Guest stajne

Where can i find radio to flesh for my ZTE blade (seams that i have a problem with *NOM 001 - Voice higher priority than Data *NOM 002 - Data higher priority than Voice, when on edge i am always unreachable)?

Edited by stajne

Guest Schwinni

I tried to install App2sd -s2e from first page but I couldn't finish all the operations. I leaved the progress. After that I was surprised to find out that my phone can move the applications to SD card without installing App2sd-s2e. What's the differece between default App2sd and and the patch from first page?

The normal "move app to SD card function" uses your FAT partition on your SD card to store the app. This also means that the app cannot work when mounting your SD card via USB. Also Widget cannot be moved.

With App2SD you have to create an additional ext partition on your SD card. When done you can use tools like S2E to move the internal app, data, cache and dalvik cache folders to the ext partition and create link in the /data partition. The apps are always counted as "installed in internal memory".

Guest masterdawg

EDITED

Okay guys, I've tried searching the thread for any answers but i did not succeed.

It appears as i have som serious issues recieving sms, i can send and the other phone gets them correctly but i just wont recieve anything.

It worked nice on earlier versions but upgraded to the latest release (update-cm-9-20120515-SNAPSHOT-blade-ColdFusionX-tilal6991-signed) yesterday and now it's like this.

Do anyone have the same problem? Anyone who knows how to fix it? It's really annoying because i love this ROM! =)

EDIT: Please disregard this as the problem was apparently in the SIM card of the phone...

Edited by masterdawg

Guest Jitesh12345

Thanks Jitesh12345

Finally I changed my partition with the help of TPT helper.

Actually I was using an unsupported ROM (ICS cfx) . TPT don't support this ROM so I searched for supported ROM's and installed Swedish Snow RLS6. Then with the help of TPT helper I easily re-partitioned my mobile. I'm using Dell xcd35. May it helps the users with similar problem.

Welcome :D , You may Give +1

Guest jeddy1

@Apollo_80 - that TPT zip You can't flash it in CWM specially with the buttons u show u did!You must extract the image folder which is inside the zip.Extract it to the root of ur sdcard and then power off the phone.Then hold vol up + menu and power on.After that, install this rom and whatever u want ! I must l say that on this forum exist a search bar-it's on the right side on the main page of the blade if u dont know where it is . You can find everything from the search but u don't need more as u have the TPT zip ,rom and gapps i guess .

Search and read some more before posting such a questions :P ;)

Cheers