[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Blade [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest sonicboy03

Hi,

I noticed that my phone often doesn't go to sleep mode with the latest rom (28/06), resulting in battery drain. How could I resolve this please?

First of all, thanks to Tilal for this. Amazing job.

Youtube force closes when I have wifi switched on. It works well on Mobile Data.

Guest Sulthekk

H/w video not working with 28/06/2012 wht to do???

Nuthing coz thts a WELL-KNOWN problem on EVERY ics rom and CAN'T be fixed at this time. Maybe never.

Guest Sulthekk

Which cm9 is best..

It depends on where you ask - there you can (mostly) get answers from users of this rom, thus they will say this is the best. But if you would ask in the AOKP-remix or PA or KonstaKANG thread, then the responses would differ. :)

Read about them and try out the ones you think you may like.

Edited by Sulthekk

Guest johnmaia

I've just installed the 28-06-2012 update and the first i've noticed is that the splash screen is smaller then before.

Guest kishan6185

It depends on where you ask - there you can (mostly) get answers from users of this rom, thus they will say this is the best. But if you would ask in the AOKP-remix or PA or KonstaKANG thread,:: then the responses would differ. :)

Ok thanks

Guest kishan6185

It depends on where you ask - there you can (mostly) get answers from users of this rom, thus they will say this is the best. But if you would ask in the AOKP-remix or PA or KonstaKANG thread,:: then the responses would differ. :)

Ok thanks

Guest kuroicloud666

Is it normal that I can't access/view apps (on the play store using my phone) that require version higher than 2.1 (my phone default firmware) ?

While I'm trying to access those apps on the market I'm being told that my ZTE Blade is not compatible with the application (due to firmware version)....

Why can't I access apps with firmware higher than 2.1 while I'm now using 4.0 firmware ?

Is there a way to avoid / override it (efficiently) ? (like a proxy, a configuration alternation telling the market I'm another phone, ...) ??

EDIT ::

That limitation seems to be linked to something else than my firmware, I can't get that app in example : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=AtomicTurtleStudio.DripLite&feature=search_result

While I can get this one : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.anddoes.launcher&feature=search_result

Edited by kuroicloud666

Guest targetbsp

EDIT ::

That limitation seems to be linked to something else than my firmware, I can't get that app in example : https://play.google....e=search_result

While I can get this one : https://play.google....e=search_result

It's not compatible with GB either. I would say it's ARMv7. Or are you saying you've had it work before? They might have just switched to ARMv7 in a newer version. It does happen. And is annoying if its an app you've bought!

Guest Pondlife

Can u send the link??

Do you intend to go out and buy the phone I find a link to the best cm9 on? As you can't just flash it on the blade.

Guest kuroicloud666

It's not compatible with GB either. I would say it's ARMv7. Or are you saying you've had it work before? They might have just switched to ARMv7 in a newer version. It does happen. And is annoying if its an app you've bought!

So if I understand, there's nothing I could do to get it working because of my hardware specifications ?

Guest targetbsp

Yes. lots of games these days need an ARMv7 CPU. As a gamer myself I'm looking at maybe upgrading from the Blade this month.

Edited by targetbsp

Guest DoubleM101

Hi,

Need a little help here.

Can´t specify since when i have this specific problem, but i think it cames on last Cyanogen 7´s and stills on this Coldfusion.

Don´t know if it´s a software or hardware problem but something is not right with camera quality.

It only focus near. Everything far, are out of focus. It happens with stock app and with LG Camera. I have forced infinite focus but the result is the same.

Here are few examples:

16305939-holder-9eebbd19fc131146a8c7b75854a4ced5.jpg

16305938-holder-755e3e03b2de86516327535003d2ad1f.jpg

16305937-holder-aace12dce6ac51f316b0dc71f3d9b1fe.jpg

Here a picture taken with my "old" Nokia N73:

16305941-holder-bc1c1aee9be4c5bdbfea0e71eecac6b2.jpg

The camera is the 5mp version (Sapo a5 - Portugal)

Edited by DoubleM101