[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Blade [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest NeilDavies

Am i the only one with mms problems?

it keeps saying "sending..."

I can't seem to send MMS either, and I've checked my MMS settings and they're all OK. I use GoSMS and stock messenger app and neither can seem to send.

Guest antmanfersil

If someone is having problems with play store loosing connection or youtube crashing on startup, just wipe the cache in the recovery, and re-flash gapps, it worked for me.

Guest Cyclothunder

Do you have data enabled?

On other roms, (except ICS, because i haven't test this on them) i always had data disabled. When i tried to send an mms, 3g would auto enable and the mms got sent.

With this rom i have tried with data enabled and disabled. :(

PS: after all, when i enable data the other side receives the mms mas on my phone says "pending" and i don't get the delivery report atfer enabling it

Guest ak167777

Thanks for the nice rom,

I have just upgraded it

Very smooth.

But i have a question about voice search~

Although the voice search is installed, it can not function~

thx

Guest 222nobrak

Thanks for the nice rom,

I have just upgraded it

Very smooth.

But i have a question about voice search~

Although the voice search is installed, it can not function~

thx

uninstall voice search (titanium backup or other soft) than install it again from google play..

it's working..

all the time the same questions... eh

Guest reload99

Does anyone have something more to say about the difference between the battery duration of the CyanogenMod 7.2 and Coldfusion?

Guest DMM88

Does anyone have something more to say about the difference between the battery duration of the CyanogenMod 7.2 and Coldfusion?

Didn't tried CM7.2 but with CM7.1 I have better battery duration than ColdFusionX.

Looks lke ColdFusionX lasts more than CM7 in standby but in use lasts much less.

Is your device originally an GEN1 or GEN2?

Edited by DMM88

Guest reload99

Didn't tried CM7.2 but with CM7.1 I have better battery duration than ColdFusionX.

Looks lke ColdFusionX lasts more than CM7 in standby but in use lasts much less.

Is your device originally an GEN1 or GEN2?

GEN2

Guest James Horny

With CM7.1 I've the far best battery duration than with the second best CM7.2.

CM 7.1 beats 7.2 more than 30% of the duration time.

The worst battery duration I have with CFX which can go only 30% of CM7.1.

Edited by James Horny

Guest mrcake

I downloaded the rom manger yesterday but when im open the program it says u moste have root installed to rom manger to work, Superuser dident found "System/bin/su " or System/xbin/su "

After i hit ok and trying to install the clockworkmod to ZTE blade. It says -> An error occurred when the program tried to run privileged commands, And when im running blade checker it says the following -> European blade (512 RAM)

Gen 3 phone detected, Use image.bin style TPT's, Current partiont size

System 200 mb

Data 162 mb

Chace 57 mb.

When im running mr pigfish it says that i have Gen 2 phone, :S

Not sure i understand you.

Your phone is not rooted? if so thats the poroblem.

Guest Peve

I downloaded the rom manger yesterday but when im open the program it says u moste have root installed to rom manger to work, Superuser dident found "System/bin/su " or System/xbin/su "

After i hit ok and trying to install the clockworkmod to ZTE blade. It says -> An error occurred when the program tried to run privileged commands, And when im running blade checker it says the following -> European blade (512 RAM)

Gen 3 phone detected, Use image.bin style TPT's, Current partiont size

System 200 mb

Data 162 mb

Chace 57 mb.

When im running mr pigfish it says that i have Gen 2 phone, :S

your phone is realy ZTE Blade? Not Wayteq Libra??? :D libra is GEN3... and 200 system partition too generaly

Guest targetbsp

When I complained about CM9's memory management in the CM7 thread, someone there said it helps a lot. But i didn't have the patience to muck about with it!

If you do try it, I'd be interested to know how it turns out because I believe you hold similar views to me about the memory from your past posts. :)

Guest matcho13579

If you do try it, I'd be interested to know how it turns out because I believe you hold similar views to me about the memory from your past posts. :)

I tried it, noticeable change in performance! :)

EDIT// if someone wants to try it, I wrote an easy guide how to do it, because on XDA it's quite chaotic :)

Edited by matcho13579

Guest targetbsp

I tried it, noticeable change in performance! :)

EDIT// if someone wants to try it, I wrote an easy guide how to do it, because on XDA it's quite chaotic :)

http://www.modaco.co...60#entry1984268

That's all there is to it? :o

I seem to recall there being pages of instructions on XDA. I might well have to give it a go then. Thanks for the instructions!

Guest matcho13579

How to solve the youtube force close error?

Don't install the latest version of YouTube, last properly working version is 3.5.5

what supercharger actually does?

I don't know exactly, but it makes your phone faster and also it locks your home app in memory, so it's hard to kill...for exampe: from yesterday, I never had to wait for redraw, my app drawer is still ready to show me my installed apps :) (and that's only one example! :) )

Guest mrcake

Is this Cm9 for daily use or is it experimental only? :wub:

You can use it daily if you dont mind the bugs or broken stuff.

Guest poon tang

You can use it daily if you dont mind the bugs or broken stuff.

So, this buggy broken romu is not usable at least for me. :)