[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Blade [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest emc02

Is flash working for anyone?

no, flash doesn't work on ICS and armv6 :-|

What's wrong with it? It works fine here.

ok, now it works fine, but on first install it did not responde

Guest Fatty Eglon

"Let's look at the facts: you're one of the 10 people who actually use it. So the devs (not just tilal6991, but the cm devs too) don't give a sh*t about FM radio."

Bookergray relax man!! Chill out!! :rolleyes:

Edited by Fatty Eglon

Guest vasiloy

What's wrong with it? It works fine here.

No. It's more than likely that it will never will as adobe abandoned flash for mobile so the chances of an ics ARMv6 device coming out with flash are almost nonexistent.

no, flash doesn't work on ICS and armv6 :-|

I was asking because it seemed odd. I knew that the flash player that was working with GB is not usable in ICS, yet I've seen a lot of posts on different sites where ppl were saying they run flash on armv6 devices with ICS so I said to myself WTF!?.

Anyway, thx for the answer.

Guest brookergray

"Let's look at the facts: you're one of the 10 people who actually use it. So the devs (not just tilal6991, but the cm devs too) don't give a sh*t about FM radio."

Bookergray relax man!! Chill out!! :rolleyes:

I'm completely relaxed, but it's a little annoying to see users ask and ask and ask and ask for something that bot even a dozen of people use while the rom is still really buggy.

Guest brookergray

I was asking because it seemed odd. I knew that the flash player that was working with GB is not usable in ICS, yet I've seen a lot of posts on different sites where ppl were saying they run flash on armv6 devices with ICS so I said to myself WTF!?.

Anyway, thx for the answer.

Got a link?

Edited by brookergray

"Let's look at the facts: you're one of the 10 people who actually use it."

Shut up please tongue.gif

I know a lot of only from Slovakia and Czech who use it . . . (200-250people)

smile.gif

Guest brookergray

smile.gif

200? Out of how many blades? 5 000 000?

The benefit of making it work is not proportional with the effort.

Guest Fatty Eglon

smile.gif

@sqbo I was actually agreeing with the guys who was asking about the FM Radio app. I was quoting Bookergray and encouraging him to relax and not stress it when people ask what seem to be silly questions. That's why we post here to help each other. I wasn't saying the guy who asked about the FM Radio app was wrong to ask the question.

@Bookergray I agree it's annoying sometimes, just felt being kind is the right way to go. Guess maybe it's not what we say but how we say it mate. We all start as newbies :rolleyes:

Edited by Fatty Eglon

Guest Loc-Deu

hi,

id notice after the first start ( direct after rom instalation ) there is an search widget over the analog clock

after installing google mini aps its gone?

how can i get this widget back?

id allready tryed to install google voice search, but its still missing... :(

Guest targetbsp

after installing google mini aps its gone?

how can i get this widget back?

id allready tryed to install google voice search, but its still missing... :(

You'd need to install mini gapps 'b' somewhere back in this thread for the search box. or install it form the market

Voice search was too big to fit in mini gapps. You'll need a big system partition and to use full gapps if you want that.

Guest uumeshh

200? Out of how many blades? 5 000 000?

Who cares. dry.gif

You guys ought to take it easy. No point in arguing . He will understand in sometime ;)

Guest emc02

whats the best launcher? trebuchet is nice and has good performance, but you cant get 5x5grid... with 5x5 it would be perfect!

go launcher pro is slow

When CM9 will be stable and it will have performance like GingerBread +-10%.

I will care developer rolleyes.gif

sorry for bad english, but i live in non democratic state, with low education options dry.gif

Guest irvingtin

Have you installed gapps from second link on first page following EXACTLY installation steps (notably booting first without gapps and installing them afterwards)? If it doesn't work try to wipe cache, dalvik, format /system and start from beginning.

Yes. I installed gapps and still haven't seen the Google account.

Before install the rom, I format system / wipe date, user and cache already. Then install the rom. Let it here about 10 minutes when it is booted.

Then install gapps and reboot again. But still no google account can setup.

I tried more than 3 times with difference gapps (some are full version download here before and some are lite version as page 1) but still no good.

May be I tried later again.

whats the best launcher? trebuchet is nice and has good performance, but you cant get 5x5grid... with 5x5 it would be perfect!

go launcher pro is slow

I use apex launcher wink.gif

Guest vasiloy

Got a link?

Unfortunately no as I had to clear my browsing history but if I get passed them again I will post the links. Anyway nothing of major importance as if I remember right they were arguing upon it as some say they have it working and that was the reason I asked here.

Cheers

Guest James Norny

I hear that the galaxy gio, ace, mini has FULLY working youtube. IS that right ? IF so, can you get some source from it's build?

Guest Sulthekk

I hear that the galaxy gio, ace, mini has FULLY working youtube. IS that right ? IF so, can you get some source from it's build?

Their resolution is lower than our blades'. Less pixels = better performance, what is Low quality for us it's just perfect for them.

Guest Felsch

Wow... alot of arguing going lol :)... and this topic is near page 100 :).

Anyways, I'm the kind of guy that doesn't need FM (when you have mp3's ?), I just use the trebuchet launcher, but heard of apex launcher en nova launcher. That and I gotten it running for a while now, since the first release and I still love it. I actually didn't find any bugs or something that is annoying me. Well... maybe the stockbrowser.... but I fixed that by installing Opera mini.

Guest Buffalo Soldier

Great work Tilal, almost ready for everyday use, at least for me. A few bugs that I've noticed:

- internal GPS receiver won't start searching for satellites (tried with few apps and it's not working)

- tunneling protocol is not working properly, I can connect to my Cisco VPN, but I can't get any traffic through it

- and of course, no HQ YouTube.

Keep up the good work m8 !!!