[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Blade [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest pikapika

No it's not, and Tilal (the devs) phone is now broken which is what most of the last posts are about! Obviously it's difficult for him to make us and test a rom without a phone!

thanks, indeed i misread the last posts, i'm a bit lost with the new forum look and have some problems to distinguish people with the avatars :-)

good luck for Tilal

Guest 陰莖:)

No it's not, and Tilal (the devs) phone is now broken which is what most of the last posts are about! Obviously it's difficult for him to make us and test a rom without a phone!

So the new rom destroys the battery or what ? :wacko:

Guest jpdoliveira

Ye. The battery just explodes... :P

No. You just have to wait for full port...

Guest targetbsp

No. That wouldn't even be possible. He said he thinks the usb socket on the phone is damaged, presumably from pulling the cable in and out? Because of this very possibility I only use my usb cable for charging and I insist on wifi for data transfer to avoid wear and tear on the usb socket!

Guest Hayden3430

Tilal said that he thinks that his usb port is broken, the only way around this would be to charge the battery externally. im just hoping that this doesn't make tilal give up with the blade and move on :(

Guest tilal6991

No no. Definitely sticking with the blade. Anyway I can guess the state of the blade build by the skate build. Realistically the only difference between the two is w kernel.

Guest rabaip

No no. Definitely sticking with the blade. Anyway I can guess the state of the blade build by the skate build. Realistically the only difference between the two is w kernel.

Does that mean you can soon post the new blade build? :D

Guest vNa5h
that's f*****g awesome! :D :D :D so does this mean panorama will be fixed?

Yeah does it get fixed...

P500 guys say it does..I guess

Sent from my ZTE Blade using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

Guest matt4321

If tilal's blade is broken i suggest we set up a donating thing, blades cost like £80 or so now, even if we donating £1 or so, we'd get there in no time.

Guest sej7278

Yeah does it get fixed...

P500 guys say it does..I guess

panorama won't be fixed until we get openmax.

Edited by sej7278

Guest smg22rus

I am willing to pay when the preview in the camera. Tila promised to get rum soon.If it does, I will introduce some help in the purchase.

Guest matt4321

I am willing to pay when the preview in the camera. Tila promised to get rum soon.If it does, I will introduce some help in the purchase.

its not paying, tilal has put a lot of effort into these builds and it has had its toll on his blade. the least we could do as a community is club together to get

him a new one, in turn he'll continue to do what he loves, developing. i dont care if it is never fully working. we owe it to tilal

Guest rabaip

its not paying, tilal has put a lot of effort into these builds and it has had its toll on his blade. the least we could do as a community is club together to get

him a new one, in turn he'll continue to do what he loves, developing. i dont care if it is never fully working. we owe it to tilal

Agreed. This whole "I'll pay when it gets fixed" thing sounded kinda douchey. This rom is already surprisingly functional for such an outdated device. His phone stopped working while he was making an update for us, I think we owe him a new one.

Edited by rabaip

Guest jpdoliveira

yeah, im not to sure how to go about setting up a donation fund somehow, but if someone does, lets get the ball rolling guys!!!

i think if he has paypal we could transfer for him...

Guest marek989

HOW TO GET CAMERA PREWIEV NOW!:

CREDIT TO Hayden3430

Hey guys just thought i would share with you how i got my camera preview to work with this rom, it works all the time and i have taken many photo's and rebooted and still works, anyway i use the information that tilal provided in compiling cm9,

To start of you need to:

1. download this rom - http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=1614420

2. go into the file you downloaded and find the file system/lib/hw/camera.p500.so

3. rename file to camera.blade.so and copy to sd-card

4. on your phone, use root explorer app to copy the file from your sdcard to system/lib/hw and then overwrite the previous file.

5. now reboot into recovery, clear dalvik cache and reboot system

6. let your system boot and then your camera preview will work.

i did this for the people who weren't sure and so that burstlams includes it in his next build.

Guest Hayden3430

have you tryed?

i completed this process whilst on burstlams akop-cm9 and my camera preview still works fine, haven't tried with coldfusion, but tilal was the one who gave me the idea, so it should work.

Guest sej7278

i completed this process whilst on burstlams akop-cm9 and my camera preview still works fine, haven't tried with coldfusion, but tilal was the one who gave me the idea, so it should work.

i made some flashable zips for cm9 and coldfusionx, not sure which filename burstlam uses, and i've not tried either (well i tried the lib via adb, i've not tried the zip itself):

Guest jpdoliveira

i will try it :P