[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Blade [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest tilal6991

Aokp are even worse for accepting devices. Although there are many more settings I don't particularly like the way it is laid out.

Guest sm4tik

How can i install a new rom without loosing all apps and data? (besides titanium backup)

If you're upgrading from a previous version of the same rom, you should be fine wiping dalvik cache only. Otherwise a full wipe will be needed.

Edited by sm4tik

Guest DMM88

If you're upgrading from a previous version of the same rom, you should be fine wiping dalvik cache only. Otherwise a full wipe will be needed.

Thanks... I will try that when this new rom arrives :)

Guest sm4tik

Just be sure to read the release post. If it says a full wipe is needed even when upgrading, then it's needed ofc. :)

Guest Nikola86BG

Just don't be too ambitious with Titanium, restore them all at once, and you will be in a shedload of trouble when troubleshooting the app that is making problems (and some apps definitely will do that).

Guest DMM88

Just don't be too ambitious with Titanium, restore them all at once, and you will be in a shedload of trouble when troubleshooting the app that is making problems (and some apps definitely will do that).

Never had problems restoring them all at once.

Even when upgrading from 2.3 to 4.0.

Guest Nikola86BG

Never had problems restoring them all at once.

Even when upgrading from 2.3 to 4.0.

I've misread, I understood you are actually moving from GB to ICS.

Guest matt4321

tilal, is your blade still broken?

I still think we should still put this plan into action of getting you a new one. Been busy this weekend so couldn't get it going.

Do you paypal or something? any other people know how to go about this? bit of a noob in this area.

Guest shanky887614

if he puts up a donate butten or email for it

we can go to paypals website then click on send money to donate it to him

or using the andriod app is an easier way, which we should do or you wouldnt be reading this if you didnt have an andriod

Guest jpdoliveira

i hope i get to test the new release tonight :)

Thanks again tilal, your work is amazing.

It just pass 22H so...

Guest epyloxias

Or he could create a virtual android device ( I've read somewhere about it but I don't remember were... ) and test his final release. Just a thought.

Guest brookergray

Or he could create a virtual android device ( I've read somewhere about it but I don't remember were... ) and test his final release. Just a thought.

The problem is whether it works on the actual hardware.

Guest aliaird

Tilal

I have a spare San Fran. Was going to sell it or keep it for spares, but you can have it if you wish? Are you in the UK? I am.

Let me know if you want it. Would you mind if I kept the battery? (I have another SanFran and well, you know what battery life is like!!)

Ali

Guest Picazsoo

It seems like I can get my hands on a used blade in perfect condition for about 32 GBP. I am in Czech Republic though, so I am not sure how much shipping to tilal would cost...

Guest Hayden3430

Yeah... that's an issue he has to overcome.

Nooo.

What he means is that you need to test wherever the rom will work with the phone, creating a virtual drive will test it but you wont be sure what it will be like on the blade.