[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Blade [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest sdevang01

Did u had s2e installed? If so, u have to install it after every update otherwise u wont get the apps.

i rather prefer Link2Sd. much better.

Hi, if I want to update from the 10/05 to the 15/05 version, is it just enough to wipe Dalvik Cache in cwm and then flash the new zip (so I can keep all my apps and stuff), or do i have to take more steps (using Titanium backup, etc)?

Guest patricktan

thanks tilal6991,

so how to install latest verion of the s2e? any link for the new version that works for the latest version of Cold?

Guest markitj

Thanks tilal, excelent rom. But..i have one problem..when I record video and try to play it, it just says Loading video, and don't want to play. And when i try to play with ES video player it says video not supported..o.O I only wiped Dalvik before install over 10/05.

Edited by markitj

Guest d_borghi

i've just starting to try this release.

soon, i find that bluetooth, in my zte blade chiaunicom, doesn't activate.

camera work but isn't better than aokp remix 6.3;

camcoder works!!!!!!!!!! you're the best.

this rom is truly smooth.

if you can fix my bluetooth issue and make camera more fast this will be the best ics rom now available.

compliments

db

Guest KRoman47

@GoGokh: HTC Desire C has probably MSM7225A which is ARMv7. Only hope remains Sony ST21i it should has MSM7227 ARMv6, if there will be ICS in fact.

Guest skywave

@GoGokh: HTC Desire C has probably MSM7225A which is ARMv7. Only hope remains Sony ST21i it should has MSM7227 ARMv6, if there will be ICS in fact.

Sigh.. The Sony has a MSM7227A too. You guys all hang up to one article where its a obvious typo. Google has more hits to Sony ST21i MSM7227A than to Sony ST21i MSM7227.

Guest pmmct

So... would this mean, for those of us who have CFX10.05 with s2e, that we will need to flash the new ROM, and then re-flash gapps and a2sd patch? Or is it just the s2e app that needs to be re-installed afterwards?

(I know this is kind of n00b, but I'm trying to understand s2e, and it was my first attempt at it.)

Tilal6991, thank you so much for the time you keep allocating to this ROM. Personally, my favorite! :)

Guest 222nobrak

@pmmct

10.05->15.05

I only install the new ROM zip, and flash again s2e-v3 script... All work fine.. preview is smooth.. Apps working fine

thank you Tilal6991, waiting for another great fix to ROM :)

Edited by 222nobrak

Guest pmmct

@pmmct

10.05->15.05

I only install the new ROM zip, and flash again s2e-v3 script... All work fine.. preview is smooth.. Apps working fine

thank you Tilal6991, waiting for another great fix to ROM :)

Thanks mate! :)

Guest pankajsammal

i am still losing messages due to low ram issue, can you add an option to lock messaging app in memory??

Edited by pankajsammal

Guest patricktan

I think im having a problem on the camera, after recording video then trying to play it back, only Loading Message and black screen shown...

then afterwards it says cant load thumbnail then cant connect to camera

any help?

Edited by patricktan

Guest 222nobrak

haha nice1..

are you Jay Leno or what?

true Newbie ;) read first

"pls try to fix...1 laggy youtube

2 abobe flash 11 no working

3 800x 480 at video recording" :D

Edited by 222nobrak

Guest markitj
I think im having a problem on the camera, after recording video then trying to play it back, only Loading Message and black screen shown...

any help?

I get the same message..also tried full wipe and still the same thing..

EDIT: Install MX player.. you can watch recorded video with that player..it doesn't want to play video with stock video player but with MX it's fine..

Edited by markitj

Guest arpit22x

So... would this mean, for those of us who have CFX10.05 with s2e, that we will need to flash the new ROM, and then re-flash gapps and a2sd patch? Or is it just the s2e app that needs to be re-installed afterwards?

(I know this is kind of n00b, but I'm trying to understand s2e, and it was my first attempt at it.)

Tilal6991, thank you so much for the time you keep allocating to this ROM. Personally, my favorite! :)

I dont get it what the problem S2E making. I am using zip from here http://www.modaco.co.../#entry1920832. updated the s2e app two days before but all the things are perfect. Its just the freespace widget for me which needs to be removed and re-add to the screen everytime I reboot the phone.

Does adobe reader work for anybody? I got FC everytime.

Edited by arpit22x

Guest patricktan

I get the same message..also tried full wipe and still the same thing..

EDIT: Install MX player.. you can watch recorded video with that player..it doesn't want to play video with stock video player but with MX it's fine..

Hope this will be fix soon...:(...

Guest DannyPt

tilal, is there a way of removing the softkey from 9/5 "large-softkeys-09-05-12"? because it is a thing that i will added to see how it look like and i think that is a thing that only make my screen smaller an ocupie the memory... tks

Guest patricktan

This will pretty much not be fixed until we get the codecs from qcom.

Soo sad:( i thought recording is now working...

but thanks anyway tilal6991 for the hard work

Guest vasiloy

Soo sad:( i thought recording is now working...

but thanks anyway tilal6991 for the hard work

Recording does work. If u want to see the video use an external app and select sw decoding before playing.

Guest Maringer

Yeah just checked USB tethering works :D

I like to use AirDroid :( Not able to use it. So, I need a wifi tethering external App :(

The video recording works amazingly well :D

Thank you so much for coming back to the forum tilal :)

I've used Barnacle Wifi Tethering in the past without problems.

This may suit your needs?