Flash zip

Flash s2e

Flash gapps

Flash filemanager

Reboot

Dalvik processes 210 apps

Frequent reboots, almost every 10 minutes :|

Guest kumel

Android has built-in SIP support, so You can use native internet telephony :)

Umm I can't find where this native telephony thingy is...most contacts are on fring,I guess I'll remain with the 15/5 build...

Guest viv1m

you are trying to install this with CWM?

Yes, and now Swype is bugging me with resolution. What do you suggest about install the anti-soft key thing (zip)

Guest emc02

Migration 15/05 into 29/05:

Flash zip

Flash s2e

Flash gapps

Flash filemanager

Reboot

Dalvik processes 210 apps

Frequent reboots, almost every 10 minutes :|

you forgot to wipe dalvik and cache and format system in front of flashing the new ROM!

Guest zsoltee

you forgot to wipe dalvik and cache and format system in front of flashing the new ROM!

I also forgot to wipe dalvik and cache, but I formatted the /system and everything works fine, dalvik processing went automatically, without wiping it, but I think /system format is the most important step.

Tilal, could you please modify the new flashable ZIPs to do the /system formatting automatically (like I saw it in one other ROM for Xperia X8). Thanks!

Guest davidnintendo

Quick question: Does anybody know if there's a way to put this ROM into tablet UI mode? I'd like to test a couple of tablet UI apps because I am thinking on buying a tablet and I want to know how Android tablet interface is like. I've tried changing the LCD density setting on the build.prop but it seems that something else is necessary. Thanks!

Guest docck

I don't know what wrong with s2e ordinary installation thru market? Once I've install it long time ago and just restored it via titanium. And it still works without problems.

What I really need it's possibility to disable phone speaker when headset is attached. But seems like no one else me don't bother it.

PS Barcode scanner really don't want scanning (

Guest andr0idbeliev3r

No, he has not yet released it.

Ah Ok i was a bit nervous because a friend of mine was telling me that he already released it (lies)

Guest jeddy1

How to close the virtual keys...Can you tell me?If you can, please send patches to my E-mail, thank you very much:[email protected]

delete the e-mail from your post!

flash the zip posted above and you will be fine.

Guest pageisgod85

Umm I can't find where this native telephony thingy is...most contacts are on fring,I guess I'll remain with the 15/5 build...

Did Fring work for you on the 15/5 build? I have been trying various builds of ColdFusion X since February, but Fring has never worked on any of them. This is the only reason why I keep going back to CM7.

Guest kumel

Did Fring work for you on the 15/5 build? I have been trying various builds of ColdFusion X since February, but Fring has never worked on any of them. This is the only reason why I keep going back to CM7.

It works but not stable, when I call it signs out so I can't make only receive calls

Guest Sulthekk

"Blow Jobs"... Why are pervert (also offending to some people) names so popular these days?

Edited by Sulthekk