[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Blade [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest Chabal

One thing is certain about this rom: is the best battery charge life, on average 40% better than another CM7, for me.

The rest in testing, for now no reboot or crash. Telephony, sms and wi-fi is OK, very smooth, the best ICS for Blade, for me, of course.

Thanks tilal6991!!!

Config.:

Brazilian Blade (V880 256MB RAM)

CPU OC: 748Mhz

zRam: 28%

Allowed purging of assets

no surface dithering

Allowed 16bit transparency.

Edited by Chabal

Guest HumaDroid

Not exactly...

By active USB hub, you mean the hub with an external power source? Have you got it to work on any ROM/kernel??

Guest HumaDroid

I have S2E installed. And it detects the sd-ext partition too.

But when i update Maps it says "Insufficient storage space" or "invalid package file" or "Invalid download URI" ??

Whats Wrong?

Edited by HumaDroid

Guest vNa5h

Dear Mr.Tilal,

Once again I am coming with same problem.

Actually I'm using Internet. When internet off, a notification always come from my Network Provider. It may come frequently.

In this situation, If i attend the call, and if i extend my speech upto 5 mins, screen goes off. If receiver disconnect the call, the call is running on my phone.

If i press power button, the home screen is visible and i need to find Phone icon and click "Click to dialpad" and i press red button to disconnect my call.

Some time it happens for short call also.

Even my proximity also good.

If i receive or dial a call, can you hold the screen in phone screen even screen off.? If receiver disconnect the call, the system should show the phone screen. Because its easy to disconnect the call immediately.

I have set CPU Governor also. No improvement.

So I request you to please do the needful to me.

Regards,

Guna

You found this forum and try out custom ROMs... so definitely you aren't a noob....

BUT Y THIS 'FORMAL LETTER' WRITING IN FORUMS...

Guest ufizo

You found this forum and try out custom ROMs... so definitely you aren't a noob....

BUT Y THIS 'FORMAL LETTER' WRITING IN FORUMS...

I don't blame him.

Our country has so many flavours. I can very well imagine a man from my own colony when I read his posts ^_^

Guest gunapriyan

Thanks Boss....

Regards,

Guna

gunapriyan sorry to tell you but just go back to cm7 or another non ICS rom .you are always reporting bugs wich no one have and thats just because of your network provider !

cheers

Edit : go and try once CM9+AOKP mixed if you didn't tried yet .. maybe it's better for you !

Guest Pondlife

I have S2E installed. And it detects the sd-ext partition too.

But when i update Maps it says "Insufficient storage space" or "invalid package file" or "Invalid download URI" ??

Whats Wrong?

Thought that was just me. Odd thing is that it let me install several larger apps despite this, wondered if it would install from scratch so backed up and uninstalled maps but that didn't work. Had a panicky moment wondering if the backup would reinstall but it did.

Guest docck

The file is 1.8 KB.... following the link gives error in Russian..

Author don't think that registration on 4pda forum need for download anything from it.

File what you need is attached to this post.

gps.conf.zip

Guest sylkyls

Have someone any news about the driver?

I think everybody here have already sign the petitions, but I link them if someone did'nt or want to link somewhere else.

1°) http://www.change.org/fr/p%C3%A9titions/arm-release-openmax-codecs-for-arm-v6#

2°) http://www.groubal.com/ics-compatible-openmax-il-compiled-for-armv6-from-qualcomm/#signatures

I know that qualcomm devs said they "are looking into the matter for any possible solutions", but maybe the growing number of signing up will motive them...

Don't know if it is useful but i hope it will.

Guest vNa5h

I don't blame him.

Our country has so many flavours. I can very well imagine a man from my own colony when I read his posts ^_^

what do u mean by that

Guest freddie589

Hello all,

Thought I would ask in here first to see if anyone else has had the same problem that I am experiencing, I have installed the ROM onto my Gen2 ZTE Blade and left it for five minutes etc... but once I installed the ROM I decided to flash GAPPS, I did this using Recovery and selecting "install zip from SD card", so I selected to zip and installed it and then rebooted the phone, but when I got into Android none of the Google apps where there for example Google Play, or Maps. Have a missed a step to installing these or is there something that I am missing?

Thanks

Freddie589

Guest arpit22x

Author don't think that registration on 4pda forum need for download anything from it.

File what you need is attached to this post.

This gps patch is for what? I tried to look into last pages, but couldn't get it.

Guest HumaDroid

This gps patch is for what? I tried to look into last pages, but couldn't get it.

it speeds up gps fix.. i dint notice any change though...

Guest HumaDroid

Thought that was just me.

You are using S2E or link2sd? if i install maps.apk from a file man, will that un-link from market?

Hello all,

Thought I would ask in here first to see if anyone else has had the same problem that I am experiencing, I have installed the ROM onto my Gen2 ZTE Blade and left it for five minutes etc... but once I installed the ROM I decided to flash GAPPS, I did this using Recovery and selecting "install zip from SD card", so I selected to zip and installed it and then rebooted the phone, but when I got into Android none of the Google apps where there for example Google Play, or Maps. Have a missed a step to installing these or is there something that I am missing?

Thanks

Freddie589

Maybe your partition size is not big enough to hold it?

Guest Pondlife

You are using S2E or link2sd? if i install maps.apk from a file man, will that un-link from market?

s2e, dropbox won't update either but other apps are. Don't know.

Guest HumaDroid

s2e, dropbox won't update either but other apps are. Don't know.

are we the only ones with this problem? Maybe thats why tilal suggests link2sd....

Guest arpit22x

I am not the Boss of anyone ...!

And stop writing like that !!!

Guna, This is really annoying, yaar. I know, its good to respect others but when all are saying something then you should respect them and modify yourself atleast.

Guest Pondlife

are we the only ones with this problem? Maybe thats why tilal suggests link2sd....

I couldn't get anything to work in that earlier in the week, this was going ok til now anyway

Guest HumaDroid

I couldn't get anything to work in that earlier in the week, this was going ok til now anyway

not really a solution but still..... i uninstalled a big app(songify) and updated maps.. it worked.. But the other apps like Drag Racing Whatsapp etc still dont update..

Guest HumaDroid

Installing zip via cwm but 'installation aborted' ......

oops :blush: .. dint notice that.. thought it was installed. no wonder i dint notice any difference..

Guest jul57640

if you open the gps.zip and read as a .txt you can change ntp server by the one of your country search in google for yours

i have made that and i noticed a small difference