[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Blade [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest jpdoliveira

Basically, no dev listens to fm radio (it's a bit last century ) so no one has tried to make it work.

not last century. mostly used to listen to football when on travel... :P

Radio is underated xD

Guest Airazz

Delete system/app/VoiceSearch.apk, then install from Market. Works fine then.

I tried doing that via Astro File Manager, but I just get "Error deleting files". Is there any other way around Voice Actions not working?

Guest MegaThorin

I tried doing that via Astro File Manager, but I just get "Error deleting files". Is there any other way around Voice Actions not working?

Maybe with root explorer you can delete this file. You need su permissions to delete data on system files.......

Guest steeperton

Install ES File Explorer, and give it root permissions, and rw /system (it's in the various options). YOu can then delete from /system (but be very careful! Deleting other things from here, can screw everything up!)

Alternatively, delete VoiceSearch.apk from the zip file before flashing the ROM.

Edited by steeperton

Guest pendribe

I'm continually facing a serious problem.Whenevr I tried to unlock my phone after...10 min of inactivity , lockscreen doesn't appear, infact nothing appear. So I have to pull of the battery and start it again. This became more annoying when someone calls me and I can't do anything...

Any help? I'd tried switching off weather and calender widget too..bt nothing helps..:(

Guest stanvladut

i think they don't want to do it for us. I think they can but don't want to work for nothing. They are not interesting in getting the drivers to work for us.

Guest JMS74

i guess we will just have to live without them after all :)

No YouTube, no camera fx, no panorama! E I think I am going back to gb. I was using ics in the hope that in the near future these drivers would appear.. That's not the case I see now

Guest Mtman1
lolwut i think i just use moldavian 2.3.5 cuz no drivers on ics and i cant istall it

What can't you install? The rom or the drivers?

Guest tilal6991

Let's face it, 512mb of ram is not enough to run ICS.

Quite a bit off there. Its more than enough and even Google seen to think so if you look in frameworks/base.

Guest targetbsp

Quite a bit off there. Its more than enough and even Google seen to think so if you look in frameworks/base.

There's something wrong with how it manages it though (from the perspective of a gamer) which is why I'm not using it. :( I'm hopeful about the project long term though. :)

+1 I saw it running on a xperia x8 (256Mo). All of us know the Blade is able to run ICS.

That sucks :/

Never said it couldn't :)

There's something wrong with how it manages it though (from the perspective of a gamer) which is why I'm not using it. :( I'm hopeful about the project long term though. :)

+1

Guest HumaDroid

which one is the best for games, stability, smoothness and appearance ? CM 7.1 or 7.2 or SS or anything else?

you're asking pretty much everything...

CM7 - appearance, mods and stability

SS - smooth as silk, TPT to get bigger /data for games. stable too

Guest Mtman1

you're asking pretty much everything...

CM7 - appearance, mods and stability

SS - smooth as silk, TPT to get bigger /data for games. stable too

That's pretty much all you need to make your decision. If you want cm7, I would go for cm7.2