[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Blade [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Does this rom include an option to have the "MIUI" style battery bar? And if so can you change the colour?

I searched around but couldn't find the answer :P

Thanks

Nope this one doesnt have it..

But KonstaKANG has it although you cant change the colour....

Guest ace j. ventura

So what according to you are these so called advanced features in a smartphone? Would really like to hear your definition of a smartphone.

What's smartphone?

Guest The Scientist

Hi,

Does anyone know if it's possible with this ROM to prevent the phone from switching to 2g when 3g signal is low/lost? The 3g signal where I live isn't great (but is usable) so the phone constantly switches to 2g. Data when I'm connected to 2g is non-existant. Previous GB ROMs I've used had options to keep the mobile connection on 3g only but I can't find any such option in this ROM. I've had a look for an app that will do it but haven't found anything. I really like this ROM so would rather not go back to GB but if I can't find a fix I might have to. :(

Thanks,

TS.

Edited by The Scientist

Guest staud

Though CFX has been running great on my Blade for months I've got a little problem for a short while now. Auto brightness doesn't work anymore. When I tap on Calibrate proximity sensor it now says "aborted. Something went wrong". Maybe - but I'm not sure of that - the problem occurred after a complete nandroid restore of my cfx setup after testing miui for a few days.

Any ideas what I can try?

Guest gunapriyan

Tilal, Stable CM10 will take some time. Until if you release further development (if possible) in CM9 and MIUI, we shall be happy.

Guest Mtman1
Will work Hardware Decoder in new updates ? I wanna to install it but when i hear that HQ dont work, it stop me

Its almost certainly never going to work without the openmax drivers (as said about 100 times in this topic)

Guest Akash P
Tilal, Stable CM10 will take some time. Until if you release further development (if possible) in CM9 and MIUI, we shall be happy.

Lalit already posted that if you want a much more updated and stable ICS then go with Konstakang.

Guest viv1m

Hi Lalit,

I an almost layman in development but i want the feature of cfx found in Settings> system>"menu button active in all apps", had been using cfx since it wad released, now i switched to Echo-blade hoping for better battery life etc, so i was asking if is there any way i could include that into any cm9 ROM? And the how to?

Thanks and regards

Guest onlyrichard

Hi guys!

Very good ROM!!!

Just 2 things... wat about the fm radio??? the camera is not good, how can improve it???

Regards!

Guest Akash P
Hi guys!

Very good ROM!!!

Just 2 things... wat about the fm radio??? the camera is not good, how can improve it???

Regards!

No-one's worried about FM radio as of now. I don't think that FM radio is ever going to work on the Blade. As for the camera, nothing can be done about it. It took so much effort on the part of the Dev's just to get it working, don't expect it to be fixed anytime in the near future.

Guest staud

Hmm, nobody answered. I try it again:

Though CFX has been running great on my Blade for months I've got a little problem for a short while now. Auto brightness doesn't work anymore. When I tap on Calibrate proximity sensor it now says "aborted. Something went wrong". Maybe - but I'm not sure of that - the problem occurred after a complete nandroid restore of my cfx setup after testing miui for a few days.

Guest Sisal

Hmm, nobody answered. I try it again:

Reinstall CFX or wait for JB a while or go to GB.

Guest thewild

You can try wipe dalvik / wipe cache first.

Not very likely that it will help, but it's easy and painless so you could give it a go.

Guest staud

Thank you for your suggestions! I don't know why but few minutes ago I tried the calibration again and it worked! Really strange because I haven't wiped or done anything.

Edited by staud

Guest FaTaL_ErrOr

Market says that endomondo sports tracker Pro and Runkeeper aren't compatible with my device. What did I do wrong? With the version of 26/6 they worked perfectly. I cant install them neither from the pc browser.

Is anybody knows how to send a blank sms? Because I tried to send one and I can't. I tried with spaces but nothing!

What's the point in sending a blank sms? :wacko: