-Browser workong (hurray! :) )

-Video playback is the same for me.

-Gallery sometimes works, sometimes not

Thank You for the good job!

Edited by Nahov

Guest sifri

31/03 is smooth and works well

isnt it 30/3?

and i read that the new dev have a new rom cooking is this right or am i understanding it wrong?

Guest Fred Perry
Does anyone have a URL that works for the newest build tried the linked one but it stops half way through the download.

Thank you.

Same here. :s

Guest Juliano Dorneles

Strange ... I get stuck in the boot animation logo ... same in coldfusion and miui ... someone have some tip? Tried full reinstall several times ... sad.gif

Guest adizz
Strange ... I get stuck in the boot animation logo ... same in coldfusion and miui ... someone have some tip? Tried full reinstall several times ...

Your system partition is less than 185mb.

There are lots of info on howto do that in this thread.

Guest Juliano Dorneles

Your system partition is less than 185mb.

There are lots of info on howto do that in this thread.

hmmm .... thanks for the tip. I'll search how to change that! cool.gif

Edit:

I run the Blade Checker ...

System = 220Mb

Data = 162Mb

Cache = 37Mb

blink.gifunsure.gif

Edited by Juliano Dorneles

Guest Pondlife

Hmm that makes it more unusual, is that before or after installing gapps?

Have you checked the downloads md5sums?

Doing full wipe between roms?

How long are you leaving it before deciding it's boot looping?

Guest Juliano Dorneles

Hmm that makes it more unusual, is that before or after installing gapps?

Have you checked the downloads md5sums?

Doing full wipe between roms?

How long are you leaving it before deciding it's boot looping?

Before ... it do not boot even the first time. I always make a full wipe between installs. The md5sums are ok too.

About 20 minutes waiting ... I notice that the animation have some slowdowns, but after that it continue running normal ...

The CM9 alpha 7 worked, but just boot if the USB cable is plugged (wall or computer).

Very strange. blink.gif

Guest Pondlife

Hmmm, only other thing I can think of off top of head at silly oclock that's caused issues is memory card. But long shot time really so unless you've spare hanging around.

Guest k.d.11

Awesome improvements! Its perfect for a daily rom except for just one thing.. gaming performance for some reason is still not like gb i dont know why cause the opengl rendering and all is there well i guess ill wait for the next release..

Guest Sparrow1

Just wanted to note that goo-inside hosting is awful. Please, Tilal, at least provide some sensible mirror. We know that you want download statistics, but I already increased your download count by 5 and still don't have working rom. Just look how many downloads are there for rom, and how many for video patch that is small enough to download successfully.

Guest innesness

Loving the stability and battery life on your ROMs tilal, but might I request a mirror for the 3/30 build? I'm sure you know all this already but it is really hard to download anything off of goo.im lately. I've been trying for hours but the damn DL keeps stopping midway. This has happened multiple times with your other builds as well (3/22 and earlier).

This is a widespread problem for the users everywhere whether it be here on Modaco or Rootz.

I'm well aware of all the reasons devs use goo, but maybe we should figure a temporary hosting alternative until they sort their servers etc. This is really starting to get between us and your delicious ROMs :(

Guest brookergray

What do you guys use to download from goo.im?

I tried with their app, it failed 4 times. I'm pretty sure that the download manager is the worst piece of software I've seen in a long time. I have failed downloads from every site.

Than I tried opera mobile and chrome. Both worked without a hitch.

Guest innesness

Since the downlading is getting really bad I will create a mirror on Mediafire from now on.

It's much appreciated--needless to say I will always try to download from goo a couple times before resorting to the mediafire mirror going forward, to keep download statistics accurate. Hopefully everyone does this as well.

Much respect for getting 4.0.4 on the Blade so soon after the source release, you're a machine my friend.

Guest sierra2000

so for now better option is coldfusion as the cm9? :)

is the new adreno drivers for ics are included.

Edited by sierra2000

Guest AntonPettersson

When I flip my phone to landscapemode it doesn't go back to portrait mode when i flip it back. Anyone else?

Edit: Fixed it myself. Sorry...

Edited by AntonPettersson

Guest Zunex

Very nice work Tilal! no problems so far and and It's smoother than before! The only thing which annoys me is that when I'm typing in the browser It's very laggy. If I'm typing too fast It takes 1-2 sec to recognise what I have written. anyway, It's a great rom and I' will keep it for the weekend! Thanks!

Guest Proove

What do you guys use to download from goo.im?

I tried with their app, it failed 4 times. I'm pretty sure that the download manager is the worst piece of software I've seen in a long time. I have failed downloads from every site.

Than I tried opera mobile and chrome. Both worked without a hitch.

Chrome on Blade or PC? :D