[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Blade [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest vasiloy

just FYI:

I just downloaded the ROM from goo.im without any problems, with Firefox.

If u did it today it was supposed to be without problems. The dl issues occur only when the update is lunched due to multiple requests which the servers cant handle. They are being upgraded as I understand and that causes the slow and unreliable dl.

Guest brookergray

Chrome on Blade or PC? :D

Unfortunately on pc ;(

Chrome for blade is not happening.

If u did it today it was supposed to be without problems. The dl issues occur only when the update is lunched due to multiple requests which the servers cant handle. They are being upgraded as I understand and that causes the slow and unreliable dl.

I've got it right after it was uploaded. The goo app had problems but used opera. It has better download handling.

Edited by brookergray

Guest vasiloy

I've got it right after it was uploaded. The goo app had problems but used opera. It has better download handling.

I had 3 attempts: 1st one stopped at half, 2nd one barely reached 20kb/s and again stopped and the last one went pretty smooth but it was like 2h after the upload. All three were with chrome, although u are right ab opera.

Guest emc02

I had 3 attempts: 1st one stopped at half, 2nd one barely reached 20kb/s...

with firefox you can pause and resume the download! Mine stopped at about 20%, then pause/resume and it goes on! Try this!

Guest thanasis00

very nice work! i am thinking of tryingn this rom, but i have a question. It says that bluetooth is partially working. Has anyone tried to connect bluetooth headset? Are there any issues?

Guest brookergray

Missing only chrome and flash.

Non of them are possible. Possibly never will.

And no need to write in size 6. You come off as an idiot.

Could someone tell me if S2E is working on this version?

It was asked several times already. There's a thread: A2SD for coldfusion.

Edited by brookergray

Guest alwyn

Missing only chrome and flash.

Who needs chrome when there is the new Opera Mini.

Flash is never going to work properly on the blade, so just let it go.

Guest Nahov

Is there a way to get soft touch buttons on screen? I hate the clicking hardware buttons. On CM 7.2 I used on screen soft buttons, and it was pretty cool.smile.gif

Thank you in advance!

Guest brookergray

Opera mini dumbs down every page you visit. And they know every page you visit. Please don't project your ignorance to others.

Guest emc02

Flash works well on GB (see targetbsps Site), but on ICS it would need a new flash player version for armv6 and nobody thinks that this would happen :|

Opera mini dumbs down every page you visit. And they know every page you visit. Please don't project your ignorance to others.

Google also knows every page you visit, everywhere you are,.... and so on ;)

Guest Red Beaver

Hey, what does the video patch do? I installed it together with the new rom update and now youtube is really choppy, even on LQ?

Edit: The Gallery and Calculator doesnt work.

Edited by Red Beaver

Guest tilal6991
Hey, what does the video patch do? I installed it together with the new rom update and now youtube is really choppy, even on LQ?

Edit: The Gallery and Calculator doesnt work.

Youtube works for me on lq.

The gallery and calculator bugs are known.

Guest samdroidboofman

ROM looks and works good! Only downside was the download.. :( Had tried like 8 times before the success story.. lol

Weird, have problems with Google sign-in..will test some more..

Guest Nikola86BG

very nice work! i am thinking of tryingn this rom, but i have a question. It says that bluetooth is partially working. Has anyone tried to connect bluetooth headset? Are there any issues?

As I understood, bluetooth partially working in this case means that it works on some handsets, and on others it simply doesn't. Depends on your luck.

Guest vasiloy

with firefox you can pause and resume the download! Mine stopped at about 20%, then pause/resume and it goes on! Try this!

Thanks. I did manage to download it last night but I was just pointing out that goo has issues. I for one don;t use firefox but it seems like a good idea in situations like this.

Guest MidaMilunk

Thanks. I did manage to download it last night but I was just pointing out that goo has issues. I for one don;t use firefox but it seems like a good idea in situations like this.

I feel myself totally blind.. but where's the download link? Used to be in the first post, but currently there's nothing over there!

Anyway... last time I used a 205M system, but felt the data partition rather short. If I format/TPT to 185M, would the mini gapps fit on it together with this ROM?

Edited by MidaMilunk

Guest orochimaru94

Hi, i ve try thé latest one and got some problème.

After installing the minigapp the search bar widget just disappear,

And got lots of graphic bugs that i ne ver have with old version

Guest Proove

I think we all need mediafire link. I've got 172mb system partition - ROM (with boot animation) plus mini gapps and there's almost 11mb free space left so no need to get bigger partition.