[ROM] [23-04] TripNDroid Operating System | Beta Stage | 119.32.404.B.U

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest kurtfhouse

Everything is perfect! apart from launcher is super laggy, too laggy for me

The launcher seems fine to me???? I may replace it with Apex though to get the extra options and animations but its not laggy.

Trip, this is the first time I've tried one of your roms. Its pretty impressive. Thank you for your hard work.

Guest Sean Kinnear

Phone:

On some phone calls the ringing becomes a buzz/distorted sound. Half the time the phone call does not complete, and you have to reboot. Not consistent.

Edited by Sean Kinnear

Guest kurtfhouse

I have found one bug. On the recent apps screen it under laps the status bar so part of the kill all button is covered and there is a gap the same width as the status bar at the bottom of the screen not covered by the black background.

Thats it though. Love the combination of the best bits of the various types of rom. Its nice to see something different. Thanks again.

Guest gtj94

What AOKP version is the Test 6 build based of?

It's trips own base. The only aokp part which he has is the tweaks thing. The actual base itself is aosp

Guest BummAround

Trip,

my initial findings on Test #6:

Video playback is no longer a problem, but must set video down to 720p as 1080p will make the camera unusable when you try to close the camera app ("Cannot connect to the camera).

Using the vplayer, there's no longer lag, BUT volume of the sound becomes very weak in the Music app. Rebooted it, the Music app is normal again (the volume).

Using the terminal emulator to put an edited media_profiles.xml (with already decrease bitrate for the 1080p) will cure the camera app f/c, but the sound volume is still very weak each time after the camera app is used.

Sound quality of the phone is good. Data quality is slightly worse compares to last public release (unstable).

Update: No matter how, video recording breaks the sound (volume).

Now, please please let me test test#9 or 10 (upload somewhere else, or make it public, please)

Edited by BummAround

Guest basti2909

On test 6 everything fine for me what im using. But some bugs in tripn setting.. Weather is not working,nothing to see. App selection and notifications for lockscreen are not working.

Wifi works, both tethering usb and wifi dont work.

Greets

Edited by basti2909

Guest vahe123s

Eagerly waiting for the next public release....

Patients is a virtue ;) dont no what it really means but you get the jist of it :lol:

The longer the wait = more work put into the operating system :D thanks trip :)

Guest Mulletcutter

Google talk video had no sound, on either phone. Went to arhd and it worked on both phones. Even tango had the same problem. Anybody else?

Guest TripNRaVeR

Does anyone know if the new release 119 will wipe all data?

It doesnt but i cant guarantee an fully working rom if you dont wipe data

Guest macpherson1999

Trip Good ROM! You´ve fixed almost camera bugs resolution, thats great! This is really smooth!

Music application doesnt work for me , it cause reboot automatically

Live wallpapers are not working now, but I think some of them worked in the last build.

Anyway, this is an awesome update! Hope you keep your SEnsatioooon!

Guest SirHenry

Thanks for that. I had a small issue with wifi... With this ROM it is just disabled on others it cause a reboot, ROM's just work stable when wifi is disabled. Tried different firmware but nothing was changed... Is my wifi damaged somehow or is it something I can fix? Would nice if somebody can help me out of this :(

Guest yht9425

test 11 - runs great and smooth

issues:

application

---------------

1. voice search - decrease volume when use ex: ring tone, notification tone

2. Gallery - dont show pics on picasa anymore

video playback with default video player and rock player

---------------

1. 1080P - cant play this video

2. 720P - cant play this video

3. 480P - cant play this video

4. CIF - plays on both player little lag

5. QVGA - only plays on rock player quality not good

6. QCIF - only plays on rock player bad quality

* not sure if this is issue with me only but all the test rom + offical 119 rom i cant playback any format of video just crashes.

Wifi Hotspot

---------------

dont work cant find the hot spot

Toggle

---------

still crash when try to turn torch off

Guest audiophile

Hey trip. Just updated and loving the big increase in general speed and bootime also so far battery seems better.

Only had one major problem so far which is that opening the music app will cause immediate soft reboot to blue tripndroid screen. Same goes if you try to place the music widget. If you play a song in file explorer it will play in the preview windows but the app itself will not open at all.

+just realised that i get the same soft reboot whenever I try to restore apps.

Edited by audiophile