[ROM] [23-04] TripNDroid Operating System | Beta Stage | 119.32.404.B.U

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest greves1

Is menu unlock option broken for anyone else? Would really love to have that working. Thanks for the release, Trip!

edit: wiped and re-flashed, everything working fine now. rom is super great, will use as daily driver. the only two things i wish were fixed are menu unlock and no screen-on when plug into computer.

also wish we can change color of other things in status bar besides clock, such as signal/wifi icon,etc.

Edited by greves1

Guest WanhaO

Is there a way to have more than 5 homescreens. Would love to have atleast 7. I know I was able to on tripndroid 104.

install Nova launcher

Guest SlasherX

Hey is anyone else having issues with the power button on 109?

Not that I have noticed yet

EDIT: Now I do. Out of 5 times, only 2 times it actually works properly until I try again.

Edited by SlasherX

Guest Jiggs82

Not that I have noticed yet

EDIT: Now I do. Out of 5 times, only 2 times it actually works properly until I try again.

Yeah its weird ever since I flashed this rom its been happening n for awhile my power button wasn't even working at all n then it comes back and shows the apm constantly:(

Guest greves1

106 had "power shutter" option in camera. (use power button to take a picture). this is missing in 109. trip, can u please put it back in next version?

p.s., I disabled boot animation, then i saw that u put "jerk" in there and i thought it was funny, so i put the boot animation back. tripnOS boot animation is good!

Guest eikocaro

Running great but I can't change density through settings, so I changed valors in build.prop... Then phone app FC, couldn't find a way to fix this... Any idea ?

Guest eggyenergy666
106 had "power shutter" option in camera. (use power button to take a picture). this is missing in 109. trip, can u please put it back in next version?

p.s., I disabled boot animation, then i saw that u put "jerk" in there and i thought it was funny, so i put the boot animation back. tripnOS boot animation is good!

Whahaha whatxD i must try itxD

Guest SlasherX

Music app keep stopping to play the music after a few songs and when I try to play again it just stops after a few seconds. No FC, just stops playing like as if the song finished...

Guest stonew508

So with these new release names are we going to have to continue wiping still or are you transitioning to no wipe updates eventually?

Guest TripNRaVeR

So with these new release names are we going to have to continue wiping still or are you transitioning to no wipe updates eventually?

I will release incremental updates that dont require full wipe. These builds will be named 110-N.32.403.B.U for example. Every release without -N will require a full wipe.

Guest Dannyden

Hey Trip,

Really digging the rom man, 109 runs buttery smooth!

One little request, could you add the on-screen buttons back in or does anyone else have a solution to do that?

If I had some spare money I would buy you a beer!

Guest stonew508

I will release incremental updates that dont require full wipe. These builds will be named 110-N.32.403.B.U for example. Every release without -N will require a full wipe.

thanks! BTW gallery has a bug, some pics go completely grey and can't add as wallpaper. other wallpaper apps work fine.

Guest Dai323

New version out! Flashing now! Thanks Trip!!! :-D 109 was perfect. Curious to see how this could possibly be better than your last release.

Edited by Dai323

Guest Jiggs82

Hey trip, for some reason i cant flash your new update:( every time i try it says installation aborted, and i even downloaded the zip twice and from here and rootz wiki and im still having the same issue. Any reason for this? Thanks