[ROM] [ AtomicMod ] [UPDATED 22/06/12]

Guest tillaz

Guest Dinmamma

Thanks for your dedication, Tillaz! It's sad to see you go. Oh and pardon my ignorance but I don't quite understand how to access the add-ons page, atleast not from my phone. Could someone give me some direction?

Guest parthabhatta

Thanks tillaz. Downloaded the ROM will flash later. But bad to see you go. Anyway, your priorities first. Thanks. Again.

Guest tillaz

Thanks for your dedication, Tillaz! It's sad to see you go. Oh and pardon my ignorance but I don't quite understand how to access the add-ons page, atleast not from my phone. Could someone give me some direction?

add-ons now on first page

Guest tillaz

thank you Tillaz, but i'm sorry where is the download rom link..? i couldn't find it on first page..

lol, cant believe i never noticed that, link is now on first page ;)

Guest parthabhatta

Hoping one out of your six theme will be wth clock in the default RIGHT position (non centre clock). BTW anyway to get the STK app back. Otherwise ROM is great.

Guest tillaz

Hoping one out of your six theme will be wth clock in the default RIGHT position (non centre clock). BTW anyway to get the STK app back. Otherwise ROM is great.

they don't, but i will make add-on's for both

themes are these here

Guest parthabhatta

First apologies to use the word "Otherwise". The ROM is great in the first place. Its just my personal likes CLOCK at RIGHT and STK app.

Thanks in advance for your assurances of ADDONS for both for which I will be anxiously waiting. Lastly going to your themelink to have a glimpse of the same.

Guest Semesterlund

This grate! Thank you for the awsome ROM, nice and fluid. The only thing I have noticed is that the new Gallery is a bit unstable. As an exampel if I click on the short cut key to access the setting (the lower left key on the phone) and the choose Wallpapers. If I then choose Gallery to choose a Wallpaper from it stops with the message " The program Gallery" (the process com.moblynx.galleryics) have been abrupted in an unexpected way. Try again"... Furtermore if I use the gallery and slide through my pictures the thumbnail images dissaperas sometimes and does not come back until you touch the area were its supposed to be. The gallery always closes without error if you brows the images for sometime.

Thats all I found so far otherwise its a nice ROM.

/Mattias

Guest tillaz

This grate! Thank you for the awsome ROM, nice and fluid. The only thing I have noticed is that the new Gallery is a bit unstable. As an exampel if I click on the short cut key to access the setting (the lower left key on the phone) and the choose Wallpapers. If I then choose Gallery to choose a Wallpaper from it stops with the message " The program Gallery" (the process com.moblynx.galleryics) have been abrupted in an unexpected way. Try again"... Furtermore if I use the gallery and slide through my pictures the thumbnail images dissaperas sometimes and does not come back until you touch the area were its supposed to be. The gallery always closes without error if you brows the images for sometime.

Thats all I found so far otherwise its a nice ROM.

/Mattias

i will upload a patch for stock gallery in a minute :)

Guest Semesterlund

Just realised that there is no pay version of the gallery, only available for moblynx ics camera. Hopefully there will be an update for the app. /Mattias

Guest dbbloke

Great ROM. couple of QN's to anyone.

Am I supposed to install some kind of gapps, cause some bits seem broke unless I cocked up somewhere badly.

no email only gmail

gallery doesn't integrate with my picasa/g+ photos (stock extra one seems fine)

won't let apps authorise themselves (e.g. sms backup+ asks me to link a google account and when i login and allow access it goes to some weird sms like / exchange like settings). Think I've had this before when I didn't install gapps.

Otherwise it's an excellent ROM and I'll probably use with adreanalinforce until ICS is official :) Big Thanks.

Guest dbbloke

OK, spent another 3 or more hours today with this ROM :) Including a full slow FAT32 sdcard format.

So:

Nope, it's not meflashing roms late at night , yes I did install gapps.

Can we get an email APK?

Is there a specific gapps (gapps-gb-20110828-signed.zip?) which is good to use and fixes maybe the login errors. I don't actually want to put gapps on, it just seems it needs it to work?

Guest tillaz

OK, spent another 3 or more hours today with this ROM 3b8Apz1nhT0ICJTAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC Including a full slow FAT32 sdcard format.

So:

Nope, it's not meflashing roms late at night , yes I did install gapps.

Can we get an email APK?

Is there a specific gapps (gapps-gb-20110828-signed.zip?) which is good to use and fixes maybe the login errors. I don't actually want to put gapps on, it just seems it needs it to work?

this rom is based on stock it needs no gapps, there will be add-ons for Email.apk & Maps.apk, also others if requested

Guest dbbloke

this rom is based on stock it needs no gapps, there will be add-ons for Email.apk & Maps.apk, also others if requested

For no aparant reason, it's working without the need to add gapps!Tried it 4 or 5 times before posting, was L3 support for a few years so I know how annoying when people say - it's not working. Enjoy the cold ones (beers).

Full format of everything really well seemed to clear somethng, also re-downloaded the ROM.

Just need to work out how to do the /emmc vfstab mounting thing so I can install programs here and use sdcard (external) for data.

Would much appreciate the email and maps apk as strangely it wont download and install from store. Also, authorising an app to access gmail still not working, strange //gmail and type to compose screen.

Edited by dbbloke

Guest Semesterlund

Hi Tillaz

I know that I am a pain in the ass now. But I have two questions :

* Is there anyone that knows how to remove the sim card contacts?

* Can you make an zip update for the ROM Dialer? (I replaced it with stock dialer but do not want it...)

Best regards

Mattias