Skygo

Guest JohnnyZTE

Guest JohnnyZTE

I have found the skygo apk file and installed it, all seemed well until I signed in then it said sky does not support this device.

Unless somebody can trick sky into thinking this a HTC or Samsung we will never have Skygo on it. cant see sky making any effort to work on the Crescent. mad.gif

Guest JohnnyZTE

"Fishable Zip" ™ :D

guys I have the phone and I have the skygo.apk file, this does not mean I have the know how, But I'm willing to find out, Raverr is there a compiling program that I can use to extract the apk file, to change the name to Samsung or HTC. I have a list of what sky allow.

Not sure hacking the apk file would work because it installs fine and you can explore all the channels, just when you sign in to skygo all goes wrong, I think the phone is sending the Blade 2 ID to skys servers then gets rejected.

Or i will give it to who ever wants to give it a lash. smile.gif

Edited by JohnnyZTE

Guest razzmataz1478

guys I have the phone and I have the skygo.apk file, this does not mean I have the know how, But I'm willing to find out, Raverr is there a compiling program that I can use to extract the apk file, to change the name to Samsung or HTC. I have a list of what sky allow.

Not sure hacking the apk file would work because it installs fine and you can explore all the channels, just when you sign in to skygo all goes wrong, I think the phone is sending the Blade 2 ID to skys servers then gets rejected.

Or i will give it to who ever wants to give it a lash. smile.gif

You can get build.prop editors off the market, but back up your current one first.Think its in the root of your phone.

Guest JohnnyZTE

You can get build.prop editors off the market, but back up your current one first.Think its in the root of your phone.

I will give that a lash later. Would be nice to have this working.