[ROM][ZTE Skate][Blade Port] Swedish Snow RLS7 (13/Apr/2012)

Guest C3C0

Guest JCHAMMER

I am having trouble connecting to my bluetooth hands free car kit and it won't re-connect without me deleting the paired but not connected item and re-scanning. Is there anything I can do to remedy this?

Just quickly tested the basic system. Everything looks to be working great. Fast and clean as always... will upload it today. Patience since my upload is slow. I am impressed by 2g/3g switch in status bar. I thought it was not possible on 2.3.5

ROM is on server with 2Mbit link. Expect bloody slow download when more people start downloading at the same time.

I would appreciate if anyone could provide a mirror.

Thanks.

Guest achromic

3rd times a charm laugh.gif

Just downloading it now, I remember Swedish Snow on me blade {fun days}, currently running CM9, just trying to find a rom I'm happy with.

Here's hoping.

But, C3C0, bloody good job mate, I take my hat off to the devs here, you lot keep our phones fresh smile.gif

Thanks.

Btw I am thinking of porting dolby mobile into rls7 - the lightweight version with on/off switch in settings (without possibility to set sound profiles) if anyone is interested...

Guest timfimjim

RLS7 now up in the first post.

Enjoy :)

Wow you fast! Thanks!

Thanks.

Btw I am thinking of porting dolby mobile into rls7 - the lightweight version with on/off switch in settings (without possibility to set sound profiles) if anyone is interested...

I would definitely be interested in trying this!!

Guest timfimjim

Just pointing out - download link on 1st page doesn't seem to work. the mediafire mirror does though so no worries :)

Kernel was built from KonstaT's blade kernel sources that I have reconfigured for Skate.

Is there much difference between the kernel used in this ROM and the kernel in SKatie?

Edited by timfimjim