[CM9] Cyanogenmod 9 for LiquidA1/LiquidE

Guest thepasto

Guest alboz83

I've installed it but TWRP says that there ins't the OS!

I've installed it too and works, i'm restoring my apps and i'll see if it's faster than CM9 RC1 base. The first thing that i see is the smoother transition animations

I've installed it too and works, i'm restoring my apps and i'll see if it's faster than CM9 RC1 base. The first thing that i see is the smoother transition animations

Great, I'm waiting for your feedback about the battery life. thx

Guest alboz83

Honor i don't understand what it's "LP_MTP.zip". It's a LiquidParts app fix? I tried to translate your post from russian to english or italian but i don't understand the same XD

Guest Master_T

Is the rom in english too, or russian only?

Also: what are the other files apart from the rom? What do they do?

I will test after launch, since I'm experimenting with roms today :D Will report back...

Guest alboz83

Is the rom in english too, or russian only?

Also: what are the other files apart from the rom? What do they do?

I will test after launch, since I'm experimenting with roms today :D Will report back...

I'm using this rom in Italian, then i think that all language are included

Guest Master_T

Well the rom seems to work quite well, but for one thing: it doesn't mount the sd-ext partition on boot (both Titanium Backup and Link2sd don't see the ext partition). Any idea how to fix?

Guest alboz83

I don't try a2sd or link2sd, but yes the rom seems a few better. Battery drain seems a little higher and i have the problem of flicker of the screen always (very very annoing)

Guest alboz83

I don't have flickering. As for a2sd, formatting the partition to ext4 seems to solve the problem (don't use ext2)

Ok well i have ext4 partition already. Do you have a liquid A1? Because i would like to understand my problem of flickering. Maybe depends on the recovery, or touch value, i don't know, it's strange..a few people have this problem

Guest ccorasaaa

Ok well i have ext4 partition already. Do you have a liquid A1? Because i would like to understand my problem of flickering. Maybe depends on the recovery, or touch value, i don't know, it's strange..a few people have this problem

I've Flickering, Liquid E.

Guest alboz83

I've Flickering, Liquid E.

Mh when isn't a problem of A1 only. The strange thing is that sometimes, after unlocking, flickering there isn't, sometimes there is in a part of the screen and sometimes there is in whole of the screen

Edit: another strange thing is that i have 2 gallery app on drawer (in /system/app i have gallery2.apk and gallerygoogle.apk). Can i delete one of these? Which?

Edited by alboz83

Guest ccorasaaa

Hello all, I made a Repak 4pda CM9 RK1 made smooth and decided to give you too to use, works stably and quickly and smoothly, sorry for the awful English language = (

http://4pda.ru/forum...0#entry16585465

video :

2 day of usage:

- Battery drains in about 12h (9 min, 16 MAX)

- Very Smooth.

if you want it more reactive enable force 2D and smart v2, disable surface dithering.

Bug: Flickering screen (same of thepasto cm9), liquidparts (same of Thepasto cm9), wifi (same of Thepasto cm9), bluetooth (same of thepasto cm9, you have to turn on bluetooth and restart the phone: it works)

EDIT: Seems the management of the ram is improved in this version.

Edited by ccorasaaa

Guest alboz83

In this cm9 rc1 the ram management is optimized to best already? v6 supercharger, or autokiller app, or ram manager app, could improve the system? Now i use ram manager and seems a fow better but, for example, the launcher (nova launcher) restarts every time i go to home. Occasionally apps how contacts or sms open in 7-8 seconds.

Guest Delnar_Ersike

Thepasto stopped to post messages on this topic. I think that we lost him forever ...

Don't be so dramatic, you didn't "lose him forever"; just check out the thread he recently posted.

Hi guys,

I just recived a gnexus, so it's time for my liquid to "rest in peace" :).

I'd like to thank you all for your support and for all the knowledges i learn with you!! I knew very good devs and people here, and i really think this is the best community and the best phone i ever worked with.

I'm still available for explainations or advices for anyone wants to countinue my work. My github is always there, and sources will be there forever :)

My liquid is always in my hand so maybe in the future i will update cm9 or maybe i will try to compile a cm10... Atm i want to play with my new device :D

Cu soon and thanks again

Goodbye,

ThePasto :D

Keep in mind that the older the Liquid gets, the more people will move on to newer and better devices.

Anyway, AFAIK, all code is available via GitHub, so nothing is technically stopping anyone from picking up the project from where thepasto left off and fixing the stuff themselves; if it isn't, you're still probably only need to ask thepasto via email and he'll happily forward everything to you.

Edited by Delnar_Ersike