[CM9] Cyanogenmod 9 for LiquidA1/LiquidE

Guest thepasto

Guest Muhaimin

Many of you are testing new ics rom, but it's possibile to download and test it?

wait for the official release.... the testings are going around....once its released the link will be posted here with the change-log and instructions

Guest paulus4605

yea am using the same, but these problems didn't came for me till now... its almost 24 hours am using it now.....

I have the liquid E Ferrari special edition and the battery is stil flashing here :( but I know I can't do anything about it for now

Guest Muhaimin

I have the liquid E Ferrari special edition and the battery is stil flashing here but I know I can't do anything about it for now

am having liquid a1, and am happy because most of the major issues are solved and still testing it installing more ram consuming apps and games.

am having liquid a1, and am happy because most of the major issues are solved and still testing it installing more ram consuming apps and games.

A good test could be Blood and Glory Legend or Juggernaut: Revenge of Sovering, two games with high 3d graphic and large Ram consumption.

Guest Ainillia

A good test could be Blood and Glory Legend or Juggernaut: Revenge of Sovering, two games with high 3d graphic and large Ram consumption.

*Acer Liquid A1 Exploded as nuke*

*Acer Liquid A1 Exploded as nuke*

I complete all the first chapter of Blood and Glory, without lags and with the LN 1.9.2. The second chapter has only better texture, so need for more ram :P

Guest Ainillia

Achievement get ! Bootloop !

I/Netd ( 4601): Netd 1.0 starting

I/Netd ( 4628): Netd 1.0 starting

I/Netd ( 4654): Netd 1.0 starting

I/Netd ( 4679): Netd 1.0 starting

I/Netd ( 4706): Netd 1.0 starting

I/Netd ( 4733): Netd 1.0 starting

I/Netd ( 4760): Netd 1.0 starting

I/Netd ( 4786): Netd 1.0 starting

I/Netd ( 4812): Netd 1.0 starting

I/Netd ( 4839): Netd 1.0 starting

and over..

(It's 1am, sunday, monday actually, and i'm still working..)

Edited by Ainillia

and over..

LOL take it easy, get some sleep, the best ideas come when you are relaxed :P

and over..

I respect your work, thanks for the inspiration its 5:35AM and i am also working on my first android application(Going to Sleep).

77.gif to all the Devs

am trying blood and glory on liquid A1....

Lets see what happens...

Try the first chapter, the second One need for more ram ... if the first is handled well we have good 3D performance ...

Guest Master_T

and over..

Got the same loop when trying to port MIUI using your CM7 as base, if you solve it please report on how you solved it ;)

Seems that the new beta will be released in the second half of October, because the devs want to fix all bugs for to have a rom without bugs :(

I hope in a new beta in this days, also with some bugs, if not too bad..

Seems that the new beta will be released in the second half of October, because the devs want to fix all bugs for to have a rom without bugs :(

I also feel the same excitement and hopes for a new beta, but what is the use of another beta in a hurry, if it has problems like previous versions.

The developers are trying the best for fixing bugs.

If you want update log then check thepasto's github repositories, i check them and read the headers in commits and that is the only thing that keep me going, otherwise i may be the most impatient guy for this rom(it has bean more than 6 months)

https://github.com/t...ate/commits/ics

https://github.com/t...te/commits/test

i think these are for cm9, although you can check https://github.com/thepasto/

Please try to be more patient.105.gif,i am also trying(from most probably the most impatient guy)

Don't wish for something you don't want. You might get it :P

Anyway the fantastic devs are working for free for their passion. Give them your support, not your complains. :D

Guest thepasto

Seems that the new beta will be released in the second half of October, because the devs want to fix all bugs for to have a rom without bugs

Who said that?

Guest thepasto

I read in an Italian blog for Liquid. Isn't true?

Nope.. I don't have time to realese during the week. So maybe next weekend. A bugfree version of cm9 it's really far to be released. We are working to get cm9 at least usable for both models. I'm using this rom for my liquid so i'd like to have it better for myself too.

There will be bugs related to camera and wifi (like other betas and maybe others too :) ). Always remeber we are doing it for free and developping something in our current situation take a lot of time in backporting and workaourding things, donations certainly does not encourage us to do better (if it's possible do better :D ).

So please wait patiently when we want to release. Asking everyday for an eta is not useful

Nope.. I don't have time to realese during the week. So maybe next weekend. A bugfree version of cm9 it's really far to be released. We are working to get cm9 at least usable for both models. I'm using this rom for my liquid so i'd like to have it better for myself too.

There will be bugs related to camera and wifi (like other betas and maybe others too :) ). Always remeber we are doing it for free and developping something in our current situation take a lot of time in backporting and workaourding things, donations certainly does not encourage us to do better (if it's possible do better :D ).

So please wait patiently when we want to release. Asking everyday for an eta is not useful

Hello thePasto

I just found out in some youtube videos that the phone Motorola Defy on CM9 and CM10 is having a Ram-Memory of 477MB out of 512MB(only 35 mb not used) and we have "" out of 256MB

So you might want to check it out(i saw the information in about phone dialog of CM9 and CM10 roms of motorola defy at youtube)

Edited by Diljeet

Guest thepasto

Hello thePasto

I just found out in some youtube videos that the phone Motorola Defy on CM9 and CM10 is having a Ram-Memory of 477MB out of 512MB(only 35 mb not used) and we have "" out of 256MB

So you might want to check it out(i saw the information in about phone dialog of CM9 and CM10 roms of motorola defy at youtube)

What do you mean about we have out 256mb?