[dev] notification power widget

Guest raverrr

Guest KonstaT

really.. you try that on your Swedish now and see if it works.. (its been changed in parts)

lol, and now you're saying it's originally not?

hmmm... why does it include the battery bar (modified by me) and the status bar brightness control (compiled from source by me) then?

tillaz is the new king KANG, taking credit for everybody else's work...

Guest tillaz

lol, and now you're saying it's originally not?

hmmm... why does it include the battery bar (modified by me) and the status bar brightness control (compiled from source by me) then?

tillaz is the new king KANG, taking credit for everybody else's work...

no, what i mean is that file i posted for him to try is not just the systemUI from Swedish snow... iv changed things for it to work on his rom...

Guest raverrr

Hello I used this http://android.modac...-power-widgets/ and it seems to work quite well ¿am I missing something?

Changes need to be made for it to work well on the crescent. Without witch it won't be fully functional. I will have a play with it later. Probably not best to use system files from another device without investigating deeper.needless to say this may have undesirable effects.

Guest gabriwinter

Changes need to be made for it to work well on the crescent. Without witch it won't be fully functional. I will have a play with it later. Probably not best to use system files from another device without investigating deeper.needless to say this may have undesirable effects.

Well you are right for sure, but so far so good.

Everything seems working fine in my phone, if i find any bug or undesirable effects I'll post back.