[ROM] Performance Rom 4.3b *Play Store Fixed* Must Apply Patch After Setting Up Play

Guest Pinguy

Guest Pinguy

In fact your rom is just stock one where you added some apps and skins in?

The first post explains everything

Edited by Pinguy

Guest Benlod

i have installed this rom (v4.1 blue ics ) this morning but i have some problems

the tactil home button and search button do not work, they do vibrate but nothing happen,

the camera button don't launch the camera app , but i can take picture with it once the app is launched.

when i try to call the phone it leads me directly to the "message box " ( idk how did you call it in english :lol: répondeur in french)

and for a couple of hour the sms notification (sound and vibrations were like disabled !)

i will try to flash the last technolover

love the rom tho ! B)

thanks for the work

1530 with quadrant benchmark and 3939 with antutu @1.6ghz

EDIT

i have re-flashed the zip after a wipe and everything seems to work !

many thanks :P

Edited by Benlod

Guest Pinguy

This is going to be the last update for Gingerbread as I am hoping to start work on ICS once I can get my hands on a working ROM.

This is just a bug fix. I was noticing some problems with memory/ram getting full making the phone reboot. This is now fixed. I have also added Beats Audio that does make music sound better (to get the most out of it turn on Dolby Mobile in settings and choose Auto under Music EQ). I have also added a Siri type App and better Voice TTS. You will need to download the voice files but everything you need is on the ROM.

Removed Links2SD and using AD2SDX instead. (Thanks to jiego & TechnoLover)

Just make a second partition at the end of your SD of 2GB (anything between 512MB to 2GB is fine) as ext4.

DOWNLOAD - PerformanceRomV4.2 - Blue ICS

Edited by Pinguy

Guest jiego

This is going to be the last update for Gingerbread as I am hoping to start work on ICS once I can get my hands on a working ROM.

This is just a bug fix. I was noticing some problems with memory/ram getting full making the phone reboot. This is now fixed. I have also added Beats Audio that does make music sound better (to get the most out of it turn on Dolby Mobile in settings and choose Auto under Music EQ). I have also added a Siri type App and better Voice TTS. You will need to download the voice files but everything you need is on the ROM.

DOWNLOAD - PerformanceRomV4.2 - Blue ICS

pls update your zip\META-INF\com\google\android\updater-script to http://android.modac...ost__p__1930909

then all the issues about busybox will be solved, ex. a2sdx script.

Edited by jiego

Guest Pinguy

pls update your zip\META-INF\com\google\android\updater-script to http://android.modac...ost__p__1930909

then all the issues about busybox will be solved, ex. a2sdx script.

Thanks. I have added the update script and replaced Links2SD with AD2SDX. I owe you a beer for that bit of help :)

The new version is uploaded. I didn't rename the file so if anyone grabbed it before this post just re-download it.

Guest SLBoy

Do you guys have the lag problem after doing certain stuff like camera, watching a video or playing a game? Games like Asphalt 6 are almost unplayable because of this, tested on fps2d (53fps to 46fps) and neocore (53fps to 42fps).

Guest loebiwan

Thanks you for your great work, Pingui.

Can you upload a vanilla version of the 4.2, please?

Edited by loebiwan

Guest VJftw

I really like what you've done! It's much better than the stock rom for me.

Could you mirror on google docs for much faster download speeds? or do you not have a google account, in which case I could upload to docs for you?

Thanks again!

EDIT:

I think out of personal preference I'll revert back to using Link2SD as I like having more control over which apps reside on the phone permanently as I do use my phone as USB drive quite a lot. Good thing i did a Nandroid backup :)

Edited by VJftw

Guest vikings123

Thanks. I have added the update script and replaced Links2SD with AD2SDX. I owe you a beer for that bit of help :)

The new version is uploaded. I didn't rename the file so if anyone grabbed it before this post just re-download it.

Thanks!

I got Busybox problem and is downloading the new version now. The link is kind of slow. I guess people are eager to try out your new gem. rolleyes.gif

Guest Pinguy

Updated the main post. There are now versions of Links2SD and AD2SDX and I have uploaded the Vanilla versions.

I have also put up mirrors as a few people have been finding the downloads slow.

Edited by Pinguy

Guest vikings123

Updated the main post. There are now versions of Links2SD and AD2SDX and I have uploaded the Vanilla versions.

I have also put up mirrors as a few people have been finding the downloads slow.

PinGuy,

The mirror link to BLUE_ICS_Link2SD is actually a Vanilla version. Could you correct it? Thanks!

Guest ther0x

Hi Pinguy, great work!

I have installed v4.2 with a AD2SDx version

One question: how can I uninstall system apps now?

Thankyou very much!