[ROM] Performance Rom 4.3b *Play Store Fixed* Must Apply Patch After Setting Up Play

Guest Pinguy

Guest Pinguy

There's this thing I forgot to ask before: Is it possible for me to edit the breeze lock screen? I'd like to have other widgets there.

And if I delete the breeze UI, does that also delete the current notification-bar and -menu? I'm using GO Launcher at the moment, so the breeze app drawer isn't important to me

long press on the lock screen and you will be able to add Acer widgets. If you delete breeze UI you will get the default Gingerbread AOSP lockscreen but you will loose the bubble notification-bar.

Guest Pinguy

I am just uploading 4.3b. The only change made from 4.3a version is now all the games show up in the Play Store.

If you are running 4.3a you can flash this zip to apply the patch and fix the Play Store.

4.3b-patch.zip

After you have flashed the patch go to Manage apps then find the Google Play Store, select it and click on Clear data. Reboot the phone.

post-970248-0-09745400-1335915513_thumb. post-970248-0-27691000-1335915524_thumb. post-970248-0-86296500-1335915530_thumb.

If you have removed Breeze UI you will need to flash the Remove_Breeze_UI.zip again after flashing the patch.

Edited by Pinguy

Guest Sunil Bhai tusi Gr8 ho

Hi friends,

I am new to forum, want to understand difference between link2sd & app2sd tools ? please help !!

Warm Regards,

Sunil

Guest Pinguy

Hi Pinguy is it better to install Chainfire 3D with NVIDIA plug in?

Do not mess around with that. You will break the phone. The right driver for Chainfire 3D is already installed.

Just think about it for 2 seconds. You want to install the NVIDIA plug in for the Tegra GPU on a phone that is using the Adreno 205 GPU.

Edited by Pinguy

Guest ther0x

Do not mess around with that. You will break the phone. The right driver for Chainfire 3D is already installed.

Just think about it for 2 seconds. You want to install the NVIDIA plug in for the Tegra GPU on a phone that is using the Adreno 205 GPU.

I have read a guide how to play tegra games on liquid metal (installing Chainfire 3D with NVidia plug in)

Except this it seems I don't have unlocked the phone with your zip file :/

Guest Pinguy

I have read a guide how to play tegra games on liquid metal (installing Chainfire 3D with NVidia plug in)

Except this it seems I don't have unlocked the phone with your zip file :/

I think I have seen that post as well. But its a very sloppy hack/work around. The games are optimized for the Tegra GPU so are going to have problems and glitches running them on a Adreno GPU. The hack isn't porting them so they run on the Adreno GPU hardware but instead tricking the games into thinking you are using a Tegra GPU. For this to even be usefully someone would need to port the Tegra GPU drivers to Adreno.

To fix the games not showing in the Play Store, go to Manage apps then find Google Play Store, select it and click on Clear data. Reboot the phone.

This will force the Play Store to re-sync and use the new build.fingerprint

Edited by Pinguy

Guest ther0x

I think I have seen that post as well. But its a very sloppy hack/work around. The games are optimized for the Tegra GPU so are going to have problems and glitches running them on a Adreno GPU. The hack isn't porting them so they run on the Adreno GPU hardware but instead tricking the games into thinking you are using a Tegra GPU. For this to even be usefully someone would need to port the Tegra GPU drivers to Adreno.

To fix the games not showing in the Play Store, go to Manage apps then find Google Play Store, select it and click on Clear data. Reboot the phone.

This will force the Play Store to re-sync and use the new build.fingerprint

Thanks Pinguy, but it doesn't seem to work :/

PS. also in google play on pc it says that I don't have a compatible device

Guest Pinguy

Can you open up File Expert and go to system/build.prop and view the file. (Long press > Open As... > Text > FE Text Editor)

and look for this:

ro.build.fingerprint=htc_wwe/htc_runnymede/runnymede:2.3.5/GRJ90/179367.1:user/release-keys[/CODE]

If that is there then it should be working.

Edited by Pinguy

Guest Pinguy

Going to have to look into this again. Seems like Google has repaired this exploit already.

When I have it working again I will let you know.

But if you want to have a play messing around with these apps and see if you can get it working.

https://play.google....api.android.dpi

https://play.google....c.erismarketfix

I forgot I changed the dpi of the ROM I am using. If Google can read what dpi you are using it could be why the games are not showing up. Set this to 252.

Edited by Pinguy

Guest Pinguy

This is a nightmare to get working and you will have to do it again once you restore from a backup.

First you want to go to Manage apps find Google Play Store and GoogleServicesFramework, click on them and select Clear data. Then Reboot into recovery.

Next flash this:

4.3b-patch-Part1.zip

Now reboot the phone and setup the Play Store. The games may not show up straight away and may take couple of reboots before you can see them. Once all the games are showing up you can flash this to fix the bubble notifications.

4.3b-patch-Part2.zip

Edited by Pinguy

Guest Pinguy

New updated links on main page with a install guide.

If someone could test it out please using the guide I posted that would be awesome. I have tested it here a few times now and is working fine, but would like confirmation from someone else to confirm its working.

Edited by Pinguy

Guest sebone_lqmt

i've tested it. it works perfectly!

i see gameloft's games ;) (six-guns, combat 3, adrenaline6...)

maybe it could be better explain that Bubble Notification fix is required for vanilla version, i've re-installed it 3 times before understanding that the space in the notification is fixable with this file :D

just another question...i remeber i've just read that the boot animation was changed...but i still see the default "android"...is it a bug or my mistake reading? :D

Guest Pinguy

i've tested it. it works perfectly!

i see gameloft's games ;) (six-guns, combat 3, adrenaline6...)

maybe it could be better explain that Bubble Notification fix is required for vanilla version, i've re-installed it 3 times before understanding that the space in the notification is fixable with this file :D

just another question...i remeber i've just read that the boot animation was changed...but i still see the default "android"...is it a bug or my mistake reading? :D

Thanks for testing.

The vanilla version looks the same as the default Acer MT firmware. So it has the same boot screen, same wallpaper, icons etc.

But I have changed the way the ROM runs and added extra features.

Guest ther0x

Pinguy, there is a way to have ics icons into the homepage?

ps. when battery is lower than 15% in lockscreen there is %d%%... strange

PS2. google play patch now seems to work ;)

Edited by ther0x

Guest Apodur

If I flah the zip Remove_Breeze_UI I will lost also the Acer notification bar?

I would want to have the stock Android lock screen but also the Acer notification bar, it is possible?

Thanks Pinguy for this unbelievable rom, my telephone has never been so fast :D

Guest Pinguy

If I flah the zip Remove_Breeze_UI I will lost also the Acer notification bar?

I would want to have the stock Android lock screen but also the Acer notification bar, it is possible?

Thanks Pinguy for this unbelievable rom, my telephone has never been so fast :D

Flash this:

Acer_Lockscreen_Removal.zip